Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor: (www.hiniko.com)

Another new member in the UK here that finally got off my backside to look for a dash cam and fancy the look of the Panorama G so have sent a PM :)

Another new member in the UK here that finally got off my backside to look for a dash cam and fancy the look of the Panorama G so have sent a PM :)

Thanks for enquiry and welcome to Forum.
PM sent.

Hi and welcome to my online store: www.hiniko.com

HiNiko Dashcams 10cm.jpg

It is built by using a Journal-1 Theme and I haven't made yet any other changes from it's original design. This is quite new theme and may look a little bit "busy" or at least unusual at first sight, but I will be doing some design and functionality adjustments in near future, also working on text font, adding more product descriptions and doing other "clean up". Any of your suggestions, recommendations and comments are always welcome, - please send me a PM ( personal message ) about your proposals ( click on my username "niko", then click "start a conversation").
Most important for me was to make it responsive on PC, laptops, tablets, iPhone / iPads, mobile phones etc. and with all browsers.

You can place an order and make a check-out as a registered user or as a guest.

I am going to have time to tame a special offers, so you can subscribe to news and promotions newsletters.

For Dashcamtalk forum members I am going to have some time additional special discount on some products.
To stay up to date with forum members offers, please add this thread into your watch-list ( click "watch thread" at the top right corner of this page and chose "and receive email notifications" )

Thank you for your attention !

As I already wrote to you: your online shop website looks great. I watched it on a desktop PC (with Mozilla Firefox) and on a smartphone (with Dolphin Browser). All the best!

As I already wrote to you: your online shop website looks great. I watched it on a desktop PC (with Mozilla Firefox) and on a smartphone (with Dolphin Browser). All the best!

Thanks for all your support and suggestions !

This week special for all Dashcamtalk forum members is for Street Guardian SG9665GC.
I can make an additional discount from what is listed in my store ( www.hiniko.com ).
To get a special discount coupon, please send me a PM ( personal message ), click on my username "niko", then click "start a conversation".

I have SG9665GC in stock and ready to dispatch next working day.
Delivery: 2 working days delivery to UK. Most Europe 4-5 working days ( zone 3&4 EU 5-7 working days ).

Street Guardian SG9665GC Supercaps.jpg

I've just taken a quick look at your site and on the whole it looks great! Lovely layout.

Just got a couple of suggestions based on my knowledge of Human Computer Interaction.
1) there's quite alot of red - red should only be used in warnings and alerts
2) some of the product pictures are blurry until you hover over them to zoom in and then they're clear. Looks a bit shabby
3) the description section is too long a list and should be extended out to the edges of the page. Its never a good thing to make people scroll and click too much as it gets tiring and people will just give up. Might I suggest changing useful info to key info and just putting a few key points in there so it's at the top of the page and the customer gets a good and quick overview of the product without having to scroll? Then you should maybe look at splitting up the rest of the description into different headers. The majority of your customers will probably be novices and they'll need to gather as much info on each product as possible to do a quick comparison

I've also noticed that you've got a My Cart button and the red drop down section showing what's in your cart and its value.... The first one is redundant and the login button should be moved there instead.

Speaking of the login button.... You've got login and register. One is redundant and you should just have one button saying login/register because when you click on login anyway, you're presented with the option to register or login..... Just cleans it up a bit. The less visual clutter you have on your site the easier it is for people to get on with it and return

I'm just working my way through the site here.....

I'm not sure why you've got the all products button at the top as it's just a drop down version of the dashcams and accessories buttons to the left. I'd get rid of it, shift everything across and drop the search bar in there, move the currency button and compress the header or make the buttons slightly bigger

I think it was an effort to get the site up and running working within the confines of a standard template and then fine tune once it was working, the web guy that was meant to do it disappeared for a while and @niko has had to sort it out himself, I'm sure the feedback is appreciated regardless though

The English and grammar also need cleaning up a bit. For example you say on the about us page that you're based in Ireland, which as a customer, would fill me with confidence that I'm dealing with a fairly local and reputable seller, but the unclean English immediately makes me think that it's one of those sites that says they're locally based but actually shipping all their stuff and operating from China

I think it was an effort to get the site up and running working within the confines of a standard template and then fine tune once it was working, the web guy that was meant to do it disappeared for a while and @niko has had to sort it out himself, I'm sure the feedback is appreciated regardless though
Yes, I know that Niko has worked really hard to get this going, which is why I'm giving all this advice. People pay alot of money for this sort of consultation [emoji13]

Keep in mind @niko speaks half a dozen languages but English is not his first language, I'm sure when we get a chance we can help him sort that out though

Yes, I know that Niko has worked really hard to get this going, which is why I'm giving all this advice. People pay alot of money for this sort of consultation [emoji13]

absolutely, I do understand it's constructive feedback to help and is not criticism at all

I know he has been slogging away behind the scenes to get this done over the past few weeks and learning as he goes, the learning curve can be steep at first

If you can't remember, that means you haven't lol

Back