T-Mobile offering free 200mb per month for LIFE!, no contract Sim, Micro, Nano cards

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
Do you have an iPad or Android Tablet that is 3G/4G/LTE capable but you're only using WiFi? Well this is for you. T-Mobile is being awfully nice here so I thought I'd share the news. You don't need an account or anything.

http://www.t-mobile.com/freeforlife

Click the "Learn More" link in pink at the bottom.

I just ordered one for my iPad (that I forgot had an unused Micro-Sim slot)

HERO_TABLETS_UNLEASH_620x300.jpg

Just a question has anyone on the forum had any experience with PROJECT ROAD RUSH posted in introductions. Any feedback in Off Topic will be helpful ( its much quicker that way than if you stick the replies in a bottle and toss it into the sea) o_O PS jokiin I hope you like this :D Ipol

Just a question has anyone on the forum had any experience with PROJECT ROAD RUSH posted in introductions. Any feedback in Off Topic will be helpful ( its much quicker that way than if you stick the replies in a bottle and toss it into the sea) o_O PS jokiin I hope you like this :D Ipol

no experience but advertising a new forum on another forum is generally considered poor form, that's up to the admins discretion though, I'm not really sure that their forum offers anything specific that's not covered already so I'm not sure it will have much attraction, forums become popular due to content and contributions, it either happens or it doesn't but I don't think you can coax people to join, start creating worthwhile content and people will find it

thanks jokiin yes I was thinking along the same lines Ipol

Back