USA: Angry customer rams SUV into T-mobile store

"I have a complaint. My phone keeps recording videos vertically. I WANT YOU TO FIX IT NOW OR I WILL FREAK OUT!!!"

I saw this elsewhere yesterday, and yeah it do look like the woman is getting a mental meltdown.

I am almost getting the same over professional broadcasters using such foul footage, when i see a person using a phone in this utterly wrong way i feel like walking up to them and slap them with the back of my hand.

I blame manufacturers. Mostly.

I cannot help but notice that lenses are in fact circular, not rectangular! Why not just have square (or even circular) image sensors and be done with it? Show a cropped rectangular section for framing, and choose orientation later on. You will always have the bonus that you captured more than you thought.

Have the orientation default to VVS for those who can't be bothered to change it, but for the love of God provide the option so the mistake can be overcome after the event.

It is ironic that Apple are largely responsible for this mess, given they are so heavily into style over substance.

So. Square sensors. Dreadful idea in real cameras, perfectly appropriate in phones.

I hereby claim credit for this idea. APPLE DID NOT INVENT IT.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

"because it was her birthday" oh please. one of my pet peeves is when adults act like their birthday is something special like they are still children.

"because it was her birthday" oh please. one of my pet peeves is when adults act like their birthday is something special like they are still children.
Agree. Your birthday is a day that should be celebrated to honor your mother - not your sense of entitlement.

"I have a complaint. My phone keeps recording videos vertically. I WANT YOU TO FIX IT NOW OR I WILL FREAK OUT!!!"
VVS FTW!

NOT!!! :mad:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jokiin Off Topic 1
JooVuu Off Topic 52
Back