Tesla workers shared ‘intimate’ car camera images

dashcamateur

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Nextbase 322GW
By sharing intimate footage, i would assume it is footage of others making out on / near a tesla and so getting caught by the parking guard,,,,, but yeah it would / should not be up to tesla to share such footage.
Of course that could also be you, say if you have your tesla i the garage, and you did other more spicy things there.
Or for that matter dident do squat but live there, anyway stuff like that should be off limits from tesla workers.

But yeah cloud cameras do have a disadvantage, well at least in my eyes,
Just like i at home have CCTV cameras, but none of them are facing anything in my apartment, they are all aimed away from here, and i would not have it any other way, unless it was cameras absolutely NOT connected to the internet.
Actually if i was to build a house, it should be wired for 1 network loop that is just local, for network cameras ASO, and then another loop of network plugs in the wall solely for internet.
Or to be honest as i am acute aware of my needs i would probably just need 1 place for internet. and that would be the technics room where from i would then sent it to probably just 1 or 2 plugs in the house.

stuff like that should be off limits from tesla workers

Exactly. For Tesla staff to use sensitive personal data (including of a kid being hit by a car) for "entertainment" within the company is sickening. This is such a clear breach of GDPR.

O yes. not a laughing matter IMO.

If I am not mistaken something similar happened in the Apple service with macbooks.

Same happened in Denmark, which have the worlds largest nanny state.
So 2 Blue ray disks with all medical info on a few million Danes was sent unencrypted with snail mail, and to top that off, ending up on the Chinese embassy.

I have no clue why the Americans pretend to trust us Danes so much, TBH i also dont think they do, just play us for the useful fools we are.
Like fools that give them unrestricted access to every optical fiber in the country, a trust the Americans soon betrayed using that access to spy on us and every other EU nation.
Needless to say the Americans, still run their spy software on the Danish internet.

Back