Testing A800S

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
It seem like i totally forgot to make a thread on the A800S testing i am doing :oops:

Anyway the camera are behaving well in the past months of testing, so not really anything negative to report on this system.

Changing memory card today i was lucky i took my entire collection of cards with me, CUZ the SP / Silicon Power 3D nand card i wanted to put in, will not even format in the system, so changed to another SP model and it would format.

This is the first 4K camera i have tested, and TBH i am not blown away by the 4K part, Okay this is also a old system by now so aging hardware.

The SP 3D nand memory card is the first one i have run into that will not work in the A800S, so even though there are some cards still to go, the system dont appear to be memory card fussy

It seem like i totally forgot to make a thread on the A800S testing i am doing :oops:

Anyway the camera are behaving well in the past months of testing, so not really anything negative to report on this system.

Changing memory card today i was lucky i took my entire collection of cards with me, CUZ the SP / Silicon Power 3D nand card i wanted to put in, will not even format in the system, so changed to another SP model and it would format.

This is the first 4K camera i have tested, and TBH i am not blown away by the 4K part, Okay this is also a old system by now so aging hardware.

The SP 3D nand memory card is the first one i have run into that will not work in the A800S, so even though there are some cards still to go, the system dont appear to be memory card fussy
Is this the same kind of card you have? https://www.umart.com.au/product/si...A7x919K-FH7ABoUc8LA48hv_4NOi1mkwaArC8EALw_wcB

Not sure the 3d NAND counts for anything but I'm morbidly curious now considering some microSD testing I've been doing lately. Especially after seeing a2 V30 Samsung EVO plus perform so poorly for the stated specs.

No mine is brown in color like that one is blue / purple

No mine is brown in color like that one is blue / purple
Must be the same card but 256 or 512gb. Don't have high hopes for it seems like might be like the Lexar 633x i have that was A1 V30.

Not bad by any rate but far from consistent

Yep 256GB, funny they colour-code that model like that.
iu

Yep 256GB, funny they colour-code that model like that.
iu
The colours are all weird for the different sizes but at least it's better than the calligraphy font for the Superior line. *pukes*

Back