THINKWARE F800 PRO

TJVideo, your updated video looks better, so as I suspected it was a rendering issue.

RE: the simple dashboard treatment for resolution of reflection issues on front camera. You already have, samples shots from real video posted earlier. Attached is shots of the actual "dash carpet", Having read many users reviews of different manufactures supplied products I went a product from Covercraft https://www.amazon.com/gp/B000F120SO . We have three Rav4's 2013/ 2015 /2017 its fits all three correctly, not much else to say.

Attachments

• 01 leftside.JPG
    01 leftside.JPG
    502.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 02 instrument area.JPG
    02 instrument area.JPG
    591.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 03 center air vent.JPG
    03 center air vent.JPG
    472.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 04 Rightside flap for air bag.JPG
    04 Rightside flap for air bag.JPG
    513.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 05 wide view.JPG
    05 wide view.JPG
    789.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 06 outside in windowscreen air vents.JPG
    06 outside in windowscreen air vents.JPG
    580.5 KB · Views: 51
Has anyone ordered the 800 Pro from Clove.UK and delivered to the US? What duty/customs/charges are there? DHL is delivering mine..do they charge me the taxes or how does that work and how much?

BTW, Clove is backordered on these. They expect next week to get a shipment.

Yes I ordered mine through them Sunday night and was delivered yesterday. Im in California. Through DHL as well. no taxes, not holds or fees through customs.

I am having a hard time getting the camera to connect to wifi. My car has internet service but i cant connect to it through the camera. Does anyone want to help? Thanks you so much ahead of time.

I bought the F800 pro, the front lens clearly marked F800 Pro, but Rear lens marked F800, is it right? Or the shop is wrong? Thank you

Last edited:
does it work?

My new car has not been received yet, have not tested F800 Pro.
Would like to ask you is not also get Rear F800, then I quickly and the store reaction.

My new car has not been received yet, have not tested F800 Pro.
Would like to ask you is not also get Rear F800, then I quickly and the store reaction.

I'd expect them to be the same but @Maddog1974 might know for sure about the rear cam

I bought the F800 pro, the front lens clearly marked F800 Pro, but Rear lens marked F800, is it right? Or the shop is wrong? Thank you

Yes it is correct. The F800 pro shares the same rear camera as the F800.

F800 Pro should be arriving to Canada and US in approximately 1 week (ETA Oct 3rd). We will be taking preorders starting today :)

F800 Pro should be arriving to Canada and US in approximately 1 week (ETA Oct 3rd). We will be taking preorders starting today :)

Already placed an request for upgrade. Thanks so much.

So the air/cloud feature will be available only end 2017 correct?
will this be a paid service?

Nobody knows. It is best to wait it out and see.

Who in their right mind would put anything important in the cloud for others to access............. And then pay for it

Who in their right mind would put anything important in the cloud for others to access............. And then pay for it
You would be surprised how much of you own stuff is in the cloud :)

I believe it's a free firmware upgrade/service but from what I've seen it's very different from what Blackvue offers in their cloud feature.
It seems like there will be some location based features like geofencing but as far as remote download/backup, I don't know if that is possible

Well, I've got Wifi & internet in my brand new Merc.. but i just found out that it switches off when car's locked?!

I do have a portable router which my mobile provider gave me from free, so might be able to set it up with this.
But wil wait until the cloud is 100% functional before eventually buying...

I am still not able to use the wi-fi connection or settings on Android as my Android 4.3 phone is not compatible with the app.

I would also like to add a suggestion for Thinkware to add an option to disable the format card button in the settings as I pressed the wrong button recently and it formatted the card.

I have also been testing out other cameras recently and I was quite surprised to find a cheap camera that has high quality functions and solid build. I have been trying to find an extra stand alone camera for the interior of the car. If Thinkware produced a stand alone IR camera like the one they already have, that does not need to be connected to another camera, with a wide angle of 170 degrees to cover the full interior of the car, then I would buy one and recommend to others.

I now have a new phone and I am happy to say that I can now get the full features of the app with android 7. :)

Back