Thinkware Q800 Pro - She's stopped talking to me!! (And unrecognised error messages too!).

JagManDave

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Purchased in October 2019 has been working great - until now. I used to get safety/speed camera warning (Spoken) messages, such as "Speed camera in 300 yards" or "Speed limit is 30 mph", now they have stopped although I still get the warning bleeps of a camera in the vicinity. I have checked all the settings via the Thinkware app on my phone, and they are still the same, although strangely, the time has changed (which I have now corrected).

"Thinkware" suggest that I switch the camera off, then on again, reinstall the phone app, and pair the phone again (it is still accessing the sim card so I can check recordings etc).

I am also getting verbal messages which I do not understand such as "Over 2 Occurred or Over 10 Occurred" - any ideas what they mean?

Prior to these problems, I have been very pleased with the performance of the system, and had no problems, so any suggestions or possible solutions would be appreciated. Over to you!.

Back