Trucker driving under the bridge has a death wish (or needs to make a deadline at all costs)

...Just create a dummy account with fake name/email for required login purposes alone if need be.
I'm sure the aforementioned organizations would figure it out if I did that and put me on a list of 'people who are trying to remain anonymous'. :eek:

I am on such a list, here its called the Robinsonlist after the Robinson crusoe novel.

https://translate.google.dk/transla...ia.org/wiki/Robinsonlisten&edit-text=&act=url

I am also signed up on the "Advertising no thank you" mentioned in the link above, i dont believe in paper advertising in this day and age, so leave the forests alone and get a damn app for the people looking for a bargain.

I wish i had more control over the mass information gooberment have on me here ( amounts that make the NSA drool and wish they could have on Americans )
Not least as Danish gooberment is notoriously bad at IT saftey, and so is the companies they use too ( also mentioned a little in link above )

VPN/Proxy web browse
I've done those things in the past as well as Tor Browser.

I've had FB accounts in the past (twice) and found them to be of no value (to me) at all. Viewing the occasional video doesn't change that.

From the start farcebook has had a back-door and an agreement with the gooberment giving them full unmonitored access to user's computers. And once installed that access cannot be deleted short of a clean HD wipe and overwrite and OS reload. It is ****e in every way and useful only for the brain-numb masses who value their online social status above their personal security :mad:

If you want me to see it, then post it on YouTube or that won't happen and if you care so little about me to not make that small effort you can expect my attitude toward you to match :eek: You get what you give with me and you are the only one who can change what transpires between us :cool:

Phil

I am going to have to swing buy your place on my grand US tour Phil :)

People dont even have a "status" online other than on or off, the online presence you might feel you have is just BS some one have made you feel you have in order to turn you into a product in their portfolio.
You are much more a person offline than you will ever be online, even if you are 100% strait up online your presence there cant even reach the ankles of your real person.

I value my interaction with online people and their sayings and doings at 10%, so its really a pretty shallow feeling i have about you guys.
But even 10% is enough to make me wish i could get some face time with some of you, but sadly that will probably just remain a dream.

And so we will have to carry on with this pretty shallow way of communicating, but i have to say i find this forum way is much better than the facebook way.

Maybe if dashcamtalk got 10 million users i would change my feeling about it, though 50 million users can look in at any time without signing up.
But i feel this is more intimate where as i feel like facebook is like standing on a mountaintop shouting.

If you want me to see it, then post it on YouTube or that won't happen and if you care so little about me to not make that small effort you can expect my attitude toward you to match :eek:
Now multiply that by the millions of individuals like you, me or kamkar1, who can still think with our own heads and who believe the internet is to be used and not to use us, and the result can be called The Modern Day's Resistance. :cool:

Last edited:
Divergents :D what future humans will call human 2.0.
And dont worry 2.0 is still a highly flawed version, i assume we will only be fixed around 5.0 if we ever get there that is.

Let's hope development goes better than it did for Windows 7, 8 & 10. I feel sorry for human 9.0.

KuoH

And dont worry 2.0 is still a highly flawed version, i assume we will only be fixed around 5.0 if we ever get there that is.

Divergents :D what future humans will call human 2.0.
Judging from what I've been observing in recent years, I believe the Human Race has downgraded, instead of upgraded. :confused:

Yes most are stuck in a rut, we also call those Apple fanboys, stuck with a overpriced products and a closed ecosystem.
And yet they feel progressive and trendy, ready to save the world with a few likes.

Back in the late 70's Jeff Pezatti of "Naked Raygun" wrote these lyrics for their song "Free Nation": "We're breeding some real invalids and cons, who don't have a fckuing clue of what's going on, I can't believe we live with this mutation, we must be just one step out of damnation."

Rather prophetic and deeply insightful as are a lot of his lyrics. And people think Punk Rock was shallow drug-crazed youngsters who didn't understand anything :rolleyes: We have intentionally driven ourselves backwards and downwards into being stupid lemmings who are only interested in feeling good about ourselves with no clue or care about where our path will take us. As the old comic character "Pogo" said; "I have met the enemy, and he is us!" :(

I am glad that I'll be dead and gone before there are only people like those left in the world :cool:

Phil

Yeah, Punk Rock detractors only looked at the surface and the appearances of the bands' members, not at the songs' lyrics.

Back