unable to go back to original firmware after installed latest custom v2.002

jojo43

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hey
i tried to flash back the firmware with original firmware 2.002 and it says the message:
the model information is diffrent
even to down grade to 1.009 say the same
sombody could discribe the routine to get the cam in original mode please thankyou)

You need to edit the "version.bin" file located in the Config directory [:\Blackvue\Config\version.bin] of the 1.009 firmware folder that you want to install in order to get your Blackvue to downgrade. Open version.bin in a text editor and change the version number from 1.009 to 2.002 then perform the downgrade. Put another way you need to edit the version.bin file in the firmware you want to install to whatever version you currently have installed, in your case 2.002.

hey Tedpro thankyou for your help here
sadly it still doesnt work
i used the custon firmware DR650GW_2.002_1.5_nand
and cant sstill not flash back to any origin
still says
very curious
maybe alexsoll himself knows some advice
thankyou for any help)

hey Tedpro thankyou for your help here
sadly it still doesnt work
i used the custon firmware DR650GW_2.002_1.5_nand
and cant sstill not flash back to any origin
still says
very curious
maybe alexsoll himself knows some advice
thankyou for any help)

I used this procedure to downgrade from 1.007 to 1.004 (my rear camera stopped working when I upgraded to 1.007), I couldn't get it to work either until I changed the version to 1.007 in the version.bin file. I originally tried changing it to 1.005 thinking that one number up would work but I think it depends on what version you have installed. Perhaps your custom version has something to do with it not working. Sorry I wasn't able to help, hopefully alexsoll will be able to assist.

Back