Update: Blackbox Guard

S2000CR

Reaction score
Country
United States
So awhile ago I posted up a question about the Blackbox Guard brand. Since no one knew anything about it, I wound up emailing the company to find out that they are local. I met with the president of the company this past Monday. I got to see the quality of the video of both the front and back cameras for the BBG Pro2 as well as use the wireless features and viewer on the Android. I have to say that I'm impressed by all of it. They have been in America for about three years now selling mostly to commercial vehicles and high end dealerships in Los Angeles. They have been in Korea for about 15 or so years.

If anyone's interested in their products, let me know. I can hook you up with a discount and give you direct access to the president. He actually offered that.

So awhile ago I posted up a question about the Blackbox Guard brand. Since no one knew anything about it, I wound up emailing the company to find out that they are local.........

a while ago you posted and said this is someone you know

........The website might look sketchy but I actually know the people who run it. Their legit but I should let them now how their website's coming off.

since it's someone you know why not just let them know they can open their own thread in the USA vendors section and they can promote the products all they like, it's within the rules here to do that

The BBG Pro2 doesn't impress me at all, USD 700 is a ridiculous price tag.

a while ago you posted and said this is someone you know

since it's someone you know why not just let them know they can open their own thread in the USA vendors section and they can promote the products all they like, it's within the rules here to do that

Concept III is not Blackbox Guard. I went directly to Blackbox Guard in order to see if they would be willing to have me test out their product. I haven't gotten it yet and my original intention was to write a review but thought I'd give an update on what happened.

The BBG Pro2 doesn't impress me at all, USD 700 is a ridiculous price tag.

I can respect that. They have put a lot of thought and effort into their design but to each their own.

Back