[USA] Car loses control and flips off the side of a mountain

And thats why real men do ther racing on the track :p mofo lucked out where he landed, looks like he could have gotten a very long and bumpy "ride" :D

Ohh noo a Fozzie XT

Videos like this makes me angry. He could have killed somebody. There was already 2 cars stopped on the side of the road. Other scenic places, there could have been a line of cars and people outside taking a break or photos.

Rule #1 Never drive faster than is safe for current conditions.
Rule #2 Never forget Rule#1

Ohh noo a Fozzie XT

I've owned 2 of them, great cars but higher centre of gravity makes them a bit less stable, I've owned a couple of WRX's as well and the difference between then is very apparent, driving the Forester the way he was certainly has risks attached

2087ccz.jpg
10wlggm.jpg

I noticed there were some skid marks between the tunnels, looks like someone might have gone down there recently too. He also had a keychain that says remove before flight. You can also see it hanging from his pant pocket at the end. He took a flight alright :rolleyes:

Bright man. Some snow on the side of the road. Sunny day. Always possible there is some water on the road from snow melting, or ice patches. (Depending on the temp)
He loses it on the first slight curve he comes to. :)

He should stick to interstate highways, and harassing old ladies in Buicks..

In the east of the US, you have nice scenic roads in the mountains like that, but there are usually trees on the sides. Run off the road, and if nobody saw you, you can be there for hours or even days before somebody notices your tracks off the side of the hill.

I noticed there were some skid marks between the tunnels, looks like someone might have gone down there recently too. He also had a keychain that says remove before flight. You can also see it hanging from his pant pocket at the end. He took a flight alright :rolleyes:

I bet those weren't the only skid marks on the mountain that day !! :D

Back