Very bad cut-off

Oh yes, one of those drivers. As soon as he appeared in the rear view you could tell. One day... one day, I will be driving an old heap of junk, and one of those drivers will be given a clear message when they try to cut in.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

O yeah, i know those guys.
And sadly they are allowed to carry on until they take them self out, and most likely take some innocent person with them in their fall.

I saw someone drive like that in my rear view mirror ( Ok maybe not as bad.) a few months ago on the week my rear camera died. He got his. Unsafe lane change and he crashed ... Sadly taking another car with him. A young mother driving that one. She wasn't hurt.

I would love to see drivers like this get what is coming to them, as long as they don't take another car with them.

I get lots of that here, but less than most others because of the size of my van (huge). They know they can't win against me but they'll just find another victim. You can see these kinds as they weave through traffic behind you and with enough time behind the wheel you learn to watch for them and make a plan for what you're going to do. Sometimes I'll "close the door" so they can't get through and sometimes I'll open the space just to let them go by and hopefully kill themselves sooner- just depends on the situation ;)

I've made up my mind that should one of this kind crash within my view I'm going to stop and have a word with the Cop who responds, telling him about my 4-cam video he needs to see and that he had better write the fool up for the maximum allowed on every offense possible or my recordings (and his face) are going to be all over TV later on to show the people the reason why SC is the 3rd worst state to drive in :rolleyes: Happy to help you, Officer :D

This type of driver is probably responsible for 50% of the problems we have on the road :mad: It's not what they're doing as much as it is what's wrong with their way of thinking and that can only be fixed by getting them off the road where their thinking won't be nearly as likely to cause someone else harm.

Phil

I get lots of that here, but less than most others because of the size of my van (huge). They know they can't win against me but they'll just find another victim. You can see these kinds as they weave through traffic behind you and with enough time behind the wheel you learn to watch for them and make a plan for what you're going to do. Sometimes I'll "close the door" so they can't get through and sometimes I'll open the space just to let them go by and hopefully kill themselves sooner- just depends on the situation ;)

I've made up my mind that should one of this kind crash within my view I'm going to stop and have a word with the Cop who responds, telling him about my 4-cam video he needs to see and that he had better write the fool up for the maximum allowed on every offense possible or my recordings (and his face) are going to be all over TV later on to show the people the reason why SC is the 3rd worst state to drive in :rolleyes: Happy to help you, Officer :D

This type of driver is probably responsible for 50% of the problems we have on the road :mad: It's not what they're doing as much as it is what's wrong with their way of thinking and that can only be fixed by getting them off the road where their thinking won't be nearly as likely to cause someone else harm.

Phil
it kind of looked like OP was trying to "close the door" but wasn't aggressive enough and left the guy JUST enough space. i do that too as a form of defensive driving. i gently alter my speed and following distance by a small amount so that i don't have to do any kind of emergency braking/swerving.

the thing that TRULY surprised me in this video was that the idiot didn't try to force his way into the exit at the last second - he stayed on the main lanes!

Badthinkful. Send him to the "Chestnut Tree" for permanent repair :eek:

Phil

To be honest, I didn't even see the guy until he cut me off @Gibson99 ... I was closely watching the traffic further ahead, on the exit itself, as it can abruptly come to a stand-still over there sometimes.
It's only after reviewing the footage of the rear cam that I saw he was weaving through traffic like a maniac even before he continued in front of me.

He did come back onto the exit though, and weaved through to end up in the queue 5 cars ahead of me (Well done that. o_O). Couldn't see that very well on the footage, so I cut out in the edit before that.

Like some here already said, one way or another, he'll find his finish line soon enough... hopefully without anyone else involved ....
Thanks for commenting guys ;)

Looked like the white Volvo driver may have chased after him. Maybe an unmarked police car?

Back