Vico Opia 2

Just get mine from local VicoVation dealer in Manila. Had send the video to the dealer so he will upload tomorrow.

I have ordered mine with all options and hopefully they should arrive in AUS by late next week, looking forward to it. It is also will be my first dash cam.

I can highly recomend @Chris Hunt from Dashcam central , he put up with me emailing asking all sorts of questions and he promptly replied with all the
info that I needed. Thanks again Chriss.

I have ordered mine with all options and hopefully they should arrive in AUS by late next week, looking forward to it. It is also will be my first dash cam.

I can highly recomend @Chris Hunt from Dashcam central , he put up with me emailing asking all sorts of questions and he promptly replied with all the
info that I needed. Thanks again Chriss.
Glad we could help you find a camera that fits your needs...just need em to clear Aussie customs now.........

Can you please recomand a company from Europe, from where can be buyed OPIA 2 ?
Or can be buyed directly from you ?
I intend to buy two full packages - camera, filter, GPS module and power module.
I contact two companies from U.K. but didn`t received any positive response.
Thank you in advance.

Can you please recomand a company from Europe, from where can be buyed OPIA 2 ?
Or can be buyed directly from you ?
I intend to buy two full packages - camera, filter, GPS module and power module.
I contact two companies from U.K. but didn`t received any positive response.
Thank you in advance.

We (SpyTec) have the OPIA2 in stock as well and ship to Europe. We are having a promotion now (until June 10th) where we are including the GPS mouse with every purchase of the OPIA2.

Sir,
Please make me an offer for mentioned parts - OPIA 2 camera, CPL filter, GPS module and Vico Power module.
Please consider, I intend to buy two similar packages, one is for me and second one is for a friend.
Also please provide me shipping costs till Romania country / Europe.
Thank you very much.

When you set it to MPH, it reads MPH but the numbers are still KPH.

The G-sensor is too sensitive. Even on low sensitivity when I drive over road dots it sets off Emergency Record.

1920x1080@60 has way to much mosquito noise to be used.

The supercapacitor doesn't have any capacity at all -- unplug it, and the camera's dead.

I left one camera running all the time while my car was parked for 2 days, and the car battery died. I know about the power supply, but the camera sure draws alot of current.

But worst, there is no wifi nor Android app.

The supercapacitor doesn't have any capacity at all -- unplug it, and the camera's dead.

other stuff you mention is firmware related, this is a hardware fault though, best talk to your place of purchase about getting it replaced

I've just unboxed my second one -- completely dead. No LED, no display. Contacting VicoDirect.

When you set it to MPH, it reads MPH but the numbers are still KPH.

The G-sensor is too sensitive. Even on low sensitivity when I drive over road dots it sets off Emergency Record.

1920x1080@60 has way to much mosquito noise to be used.

I left one camera running all the time while my car was parked for 2 days, and the car battery died. I know about the power supply, but the camera sure draws alot of current.

But worst, there is no wifi nor Android app.

But you already knew that it didn't have wifi!!

But you already knew that it didn't have wifi!!
Correct. But this is a feature request. Cameras 1/3 the cost of this one have wifi and an Android app. Instead, I have to put in a USB hub (multiple cameras) and carry my laptop out to the car every time I want to look at video.

It's a feature request. Why do you pick on this one, rather than acknowledging my other concerns? These are all legitimate issues.

Thank you very much for your feedbacks.
I intended to buy a camera OPIA 2 but it seems producer doesn`t respond to my post.
I writed mails to all european Vicovation dealers - Germany, UK, Poland without succes, didn`t received any messages.
HDigital eye from UK make me an offer but after they didn`t responded to any mails ...

CarDashcamShop

Vico_20158664915.png

Vico_201572821127.png

VicoVation Deutschland

Tel +49 (0)30 – 89 40 88 66

email: beratung@vicovation.de

Vico_201511543545.jpg

Kompranet

Jana z Kolna 1/S6, 83-000 Pruszcz Gdanski, Poland
Tel +48-585858023
email: info@kamerysamochodowe-24.pl

Companies address are taken from Vicovation site.
It seems nobody wanted to sell this camera model.
So, I changed my minds and I think will buy a StreetGuardian model, support is much better ...

Correct. But this is a feature request. Cameras 1/3 the cost of this one have wifi and an Android app. Instead, I have to put in a USB hub (multiple cameras) and carry my laptop out to the car every time I want to look at video.

It's a feature request. Why do you pick on this one, rather than acknowledging my other concerns? These are all legitimate issues.

Wouldn't it be easier to take the data card to the computer?

Companies address are taken from Vicovation site.
It seems nobody wanted to sell this camera model.
So, I changed my minds and I think will buy a StreetGuardian model, support is much better ...

@bosch, văd că tu ai la locație Romania, prin urmare, pentru livrare în România, ai acest dealer

http://camerevideoauto.ro/product/vico-opia2/

Deocamdată nu livrează în Europa, dar cât de curând o va face. Deci dacă te interesează pentru România, comandă de acolo

In RO sint scumpe ...
Am primit oferta din UK la 240 lire *6 lei per lira=1440 lei - camera OPIA 2 + modul GPS + filtru CPl + modul Power Plus + card 64Gb + transport in RO
Pe link-ul atasat, 1199 lei e doar camera.
Diferenta mi se pare ... mare.
Nu agreez bisnitza.
Iti multumesc pentru timpul acordat.

PS - In US modulul GPS e cadoul la OPIA 2, in RO ti-o vand separat ... nici un bonus ...

Doar că în România ai garanție prin schimb cu rezolvare în timpul necesar curierului de a livra produsul. :)
Spor la cumpărături. :)

Ai dreptate. Dar am schimbat in garantie produse cumparate din U.S. deci ...
Daca ar exista o decenta a pretului la noi ... am fi cu totii satisfacuti ... cred.

Back