Vifo A139 interior cam attach and detach

DashCamUser123

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am upgrading to the A139 3-Channel from my A129 Duo.

I will use the interior cam only when parked at certain locations. This saves on battery life and memory card storage. Is it easy to attach and detach the interior cam USB from the main unit? Do you do it via a switch or do you have to physically unplug the interior cam to make sure it isn't running?

Turning the infrared on/off, auto or is there a switch (menu item of physical switch)?

Does the bluetooth button (I had to buy seperately) from the A129 Duo also work with the A139?

Do all 3 cams record seperate files? Is there software that allows me to amalgamate / run all 3 videos at the same time on my PC so I only need to view (all 3) vide(s) once? You know how those security monitors work, it shows several cam video on the one monitor.

Edited: corrected some typos.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Vortex Radar. I appreciate people like yourself who take the time to review dashcams thoroughly. The A139 3-channel is on order and not delivered yet. I did see your video comparing Starvis 1 and Starvis 2. A very informative review as always. It did help me to stay with the non-Pro A139 3-channel because both models seem similar in performance. The only advantage I see, for my use, is that the Pro version allows use of a 512gb card.

I plan to use all 3-cams at a low video resolution (1080) to save on battery life. BlackBoxMyCar told me I can expect similar battery consumption using the 2 cams on the A139 at low video settings, similar battery usage to the A129 Duo. This is a reason I bought the A139. I still have the original BBMyCar B750 and extension battery BE-750. I expect a slight increase in battery consumption for the few hours where I have the interior cam activated, ifrared at night. BTW, the BE batteries have been very reliable so far. I drive everyday so can recharge it regularly.

One day I plan to have a 4 cam setup like you showed in one of your reviews.

Great news on the bluetooth button. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Back