VIOFO A119 V3

V3 just appeared on Amazon UK, £99.99 with 2 x 5* reviews already there.

They've been giving away cameras for 5 star reviews. At least that's what I understood from a different thread.

What's done is done. They got the traction they were looking for.

Let's not be naive. Don't know why they think they need to resort to such practices, because they don't.

Let's not be naive. Don't know why they think they need to resort to such practices, because they don't.
From what I know of the situation it was the reseller that did it, not viofo, when it was brought to their attention they addressed the issue with the seller

I agree it's not needed, I don't know who their reseller in the UK is but they seemed to have their own ideas

The reviews here, with sample footage, are all I need.

My V2 is performing nicely. It had a good 3 hour run yesterday and it gave good quality footage without issue. The V3 is on my wish list though.

The V3 on Amazon UK is 'sold by Viofo and fulfilled by Amazon' so my guess is the 'verified purchase' reviews on there are genuine.

Was their sales reps, unless "our" means 3rd party. Regardless, good they stopped it.

I have not seen fakes Viofo

Today checked two DVR!
These goosebumps are a reflection of a torpedo, well, thank God, for 129 without the CPL are the same.
The CPL + 119, but it is 1440 there, therefore, they does appear, not significantly and depends on the illumination !!

But the firmware must be changed - definitely.
The bit rate is very small, so the pixels are clearly visible ...

Attachments

• two.jpg
    two.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 31
Hi
I have this one from Amazon UK for £99
It`s possible to check this SN. number and prove it its fake or not

Attachments

• IMG2.jpg
    IMG2.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 38
Back