VIOFO A119 V3

With active GPS ?

originally planned to create short RAW audio comparison between A119V3 and A129D then added waveform and playback meter. The V3 may benefit with increased audio level. What is your favorite Audio frequency analyzer/plotter?

The A119 as always had poor audio which I have noticed even more depending on which side of the mirror centre box it is placed. Obviously the mic position in the A119 is not ideal would be better place to the display front not the side. Unfortunately the V3 has kept same position for the mic. If I playback via Potplayer the sound is automatically normalised and OK. If playback by anything else is very hard to understand any talking with in the vehicle is no more than a mumble unless you shout. Audacity can be used to normalise the audio if needed, but would be better if the raw file was at least louder.

CPL-фильтр для VIOFO A119 V3 где можно заказать? На оф.сайте VIOFO конкретно CPL к нему не указано. В наличии только к другим ВР (А119S .....и т.д.).

Any A119V2 CPL will fit. You do not need a special CPL for the V3.

[QUOTE = "Трактор, пост: 472008, участник: 51950"]
Подойдет любой CPL A119V2. Вам не нужен специальный CPL для V3.
[/ QUOTE]
Спасибо за информацию!!!!!

Why not use english language??

Looks like its showing up on amazon.ca now. Placed an order!

Stock is just now starting to check into the Amazon fulfillment centers across North America. It might show a few days delay before they will actually ship. (Check delivery date posted on product page)

Stock is just now starting to check into the Amazon fulfillment centers across North America. It might show a few days delay before they will actually ship. (Check delivery date posted on product page)
"FREE Delivery Friday, June 28 - Monday, July 8 " is whats posted on the amazon.ca site. I have amazon prime, guaranteed delivery is June 28th on my order so we'll see if there are any delays. Thanks!

Last edited:
Looks like its showing up on amazon.ca now. Placed an order!
Excellent. Placing my order shortly.
"FREE Delivery Friday, June 28 - Monday, July 8 " is whats posted on the amazon.ca site. I have amazon prime, guaranteed delivery is June 28th on my order so we'll see if there are any delays. Thanks!
I just put an order in my cart.

Hardwire kit: June 28
Camera: July 2nd - 8th.

@BCHobbyist better WDR. But key question where is FW 1.2 to be found?

Is there an option for A119 v3 + CPL? I don't want the optional GPS

Is there an option for A119 v3 + CPL? I don't want the optional GPS

Yes search Amazon for “A119 V3” scroll down and look for the image of the camera with CPL sitting right next to it.

Amazon ASIN is B07SSQ5JY2

(Seller’s aren’t allowed to post product links here)

Anyone else having an issue that the camera will not auto start since upgrading to FW 1.01?

A119 V3 Firmware v1.02 changelog :
- 1440p high bitrate=30Mb/s , low bitrate=25Mb/s
- increased Audio volume
- increased WDR brightness

Confirmed Parking Mode bitrates with power connected to camera side miniUSB port (not the V3 GPS mount)
Auto Event Detection clips = 8 Mb/s
Time Lapse = 30 Mb/s
Low Bitrate Recording = 4 Mb/s

Viofo will post the binary file link for all Beta or Stable Firmware.

Last edited:
Here I performed 2 additional auto power on tests.
1. Hardwire kit directly to camera bypassing the GPS unit
2. OEM Supplied USB adapter and cable directly yo camera bypassing GPS device.
Same results

Back