VIOFO A129 CPL filter back in stock

The Larger VIOFO CPL that was enhanced fit VIOFO A129 and newer A119S production lens is now available!
(no more vignetting)

Search Amazon for B01N0KVD4C
That code brings up the old CPL filter.

hummnnn $12.95, $14.95, and $19.95... the prices are all over the place. lol

The cheaper ones are not fulfilled by Amazon and charge shipping on top of that.

That code brings up the old CPL filter.

It’s the same listing but the new stock is the now the new larger one. The title and description was updated. I just verified the changes are live.

Capture Your Action now has new CPL stock. Available on Amazon (seller fulfilled), eBay (US and Canada) and CaptureYourAction website (US only right now). Amazon Prime (Fulfilled by Amazon) will be a week or so out.

Out of Stock on Amazon until this Sunday (10/14). Oh well, order placed, I can wait till then :).

Out of Stock on Amazon until this Sunday (10/14). Oh well, order placed, I can wait till then :).
They are there, it just takes Amazon some time get them ready. Should start shipping before the 14th.

How long are these taking to ship from the official viofo site to the UK? I ordered a filter and remote button today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How long are these taking to ship from the official viofo site to the UK? I ordered a filter and remote button today

Received my CPL from Viofo yesterday, I think the holiday in China definitely delayed orders etc.

I’m happy to report after a long delay, we now have the official VIOFO updated CPL in stock which is compatible with the A129 and A119S in Amazon.ca.
Please visit the below link to purchase. Note that the listing description might not be updated to reflect the new version when you visit. While I can assure you as long as your purchase from OCD Tronic, it will be the latest version of the CPL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my CPL from Viofo yesterday, I think the holiday in China definitely delayed orders etc.

I have received notification that it has been dispatched and I’ve got a tracking number for Royal Mail. Went on the RM site and it says they are expecting the package and will update when they have it. Looking good

Received mine in today's mail also. Well packaged and in perfect condition.

Amazon.ca has them in-stock. Just ordered two now. Sweet.

They are there, it just takes Amazon some time get them ready. Should start shipping before the 14th.

As you said, it ended up shipping out earlier, was scheduled for delivery on Sunday the 14th but there was an issue delivering it, ended up getting it Monday the 15th which was fine since I was out of town that weekend.

Back