Viofo A139 3CH review

my camera for some reason dont get hot ( from a 30 minute drive ) using the highest bitrate, i have felt cameras a lot hotter for sure.

my camera for some reason dont get hot ( from a 30 minute drive ) using the highest bitrate, i have felt cameras a lot hotter for sure.
The metal of the remote camera connectors gets a bit warm, but you don't normally touch them while it is in use.
Certainly doesn't feel like it will have problems in the summer.

Voice messages on Viofo A139:

enjoy,
Mtz
That is a good trick :cool:
I think you should give your's the Romanian accent...

Next video - a demonstration of A139 voice commands?

@TonyM I've taped over the words with black electrical tape. It's more non-descript aside from lots of wires coming out of it.

WRT the packaging: I don't think all the distributors and regional sellers need to offer this sort of customization, but it's a value-add they can provide from their own web site at viofo.com etc. But the idea of having a 2-channel basic kit + different add-on packs is a good idea too.

That is a good trick :cool:
I think you should give your's the Romanian accent...

Next video - a demonstration of A139 voice commands?
Not a trick, but real and the lady voice is very nice. A dashcam with my romenglish accent will be a deal breaker. :LOL:
Camera is with sound notifications, not sound prompts. :cool:

enjoy,
Mtz

Voice messages on Viofo A139:

enjoy,
Mtz
With the new fw? Just received mine from Viofo just now.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Not a trick, but real and the lady voice is very nice. A dashcam with my romenglish accent will be a deal breaker. :LOL:
You should try it:

I don't know if that is :ROFLMAO: to Romanians, but it was to me :LOL:

My 139 just beeps.

TBH i prefer beeping cameras, or maybe i have just not sampled enough talking cameras.

TBH i prefer beeping cameras, or maybe i have just not sampled enough talking cameras.

With voice prompts is easier to tell what's the error for those dashcams without a screen.

I can say the A139 voice prompts I saw in the video, it's on par with Thinkware's voice prompts. Unlike those on 70mai.

There are some good things with the voice, such as when you turn wifi on, it tells you when your phone has connected, then you can press the connect button in the app without it going into the wifi connection screen, it goes straight into the live video instead. Also when you use the IR lights on/off button you know what you have just done when without voice you have no idea what the button does since it is only labeled with a power icon, and even if you know it is an IR button as the second function, you still can't tell from the beep if you turned the lights on or off, the voice tells you exactly what you did.

Back