VIOFO's A119S

No issues with loop recording. Test the card for errors using H2Testw. Is it the Pro plus or the EVO?

It's the Pro Plus. I'll check the cam's setting again and will also test the mem card. Will post if the issue persists.

Also how come the streets are filled with mostly men, Where are the woman?:)

The market comprises of mostly eateries, 22:30 on a weekday is kinda late. Always bustling on weekends.

Forgot to mention this earlier, file nomenclature has been switched from a continuous numbering system to a per trip count, time and date part remains unchanged. Could be something to do with the addition of Parking Mode, I like it regardless.

Untitled.png

Reactions: Mtz
Thanks for your time with the videos and I don't need to look at them because its a good camera and mine look similar

I have the A119 with V3.3 firmware and parking mode. The file names of the parking mode clips include a P in them. This series was from today - normal driving for six files, parked up for a bit and then drive back again.

kHdNjrYZWZpc8jfyHWoRkLys8Fdrbd5hoeAqcmcO0gMF4KcJ4QPOIdnDXDQVTRiDmMjqz32kk1C0DVY3hqBmEgicxA0cts1wz-cQs63oBHw0LCi3iYkSIZzrmRVvj19u4-ClOQ-XwCfB4Po3LlbkhMs6QFm2kNcaaCd6PMbWtOYPzcSK5-P8_XWgaQtG0IOmQbvFw8ObRGW6vCPMOb6bYnC3tSzT3NL6ctjOHydh9w1MWvRwXbI4LuHnsupODrvKfFuI35IbTzupEucw4VmOavvc4G28bYWlpAwvrKtcuqe9KmO5Cg0iNpKaWw8laJzq3c5b6gBzvr-_8Uw-WW3fegfeHnNFao6Je6-RdO3Tcd8ccrP0MUrR_vEBKQN3-3C-_kvn_-Sx4fqa_tl-OAsP9hqIeLlweqdmQEDnz1qpZmpzdAK9WBQtFc9pK4MLkPuq_ZabwziOkz8WOmk4QhuoWzppMMUOcX8LdcGrz3ptjI7rsV84vzI6Hb4SHYRLuEXXLidYHfJ3nvPildT9OuuRHUpGCHaa8zGdc0lPyd-Ec5GmlsXKRMMipHY4oZyD5kPzabMOZrr16_cEhw_i3dGzoJqfKPjjugJ0tfwJ8mD2Q2bjUWzLddYZAw=w598-h452-no

I don't understand why anyone sets a recording session lower than 25 minutes

I don't understand why anyone sets a recording session lower than 25 minutes

3 to 5 minutes IMO is ideal. One, you don't have to deal with excessively large files, and if a recording corrupts due to a failing SD card or any other malfunction, you won't lose a large segment of footage.

Not if you use a player like VLC. The files play seamlessly.

I have it but its patchy so I just use windows media player and or VideoRedo for a frame grab

I have it but its patchy so I just use windows media player and or VideoRedo for a frame grab
I agree with harsh, VLC lets you play back multiple clips as if they were a single clip and does so seamlessly. Plus it has a number of playback options that I find useful, including variable speed control. It's been my video player of choice for years, and I'm surprised that you find it "patchy".

Does going from 60fps to 30fps increase overall video quality (in terms of sharpness and clarity)?

harsh, don't you think the A119S's overall picture / video quality is fuzzy compared to the A119? Somehow, the A119S does not share the same superb clarity-characteristics as the A119

F.W V. 2.0 Beta - 1080p @ 30 FPS, WDR - On, CPL - Yes

Scenic clouds

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzhtauPDHkX0RDRsdmhQR1NKTEE

Just the right conditions. Brilliant footage! :)

Sun and clouds

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzhtauPDHkX0NzM4RkdlNWlwX3c

Highlights blow out towards the end when the direction and scene changes. Overall, handled very well.

harsh, don't you think the A119S's overall picture / video quality is fuzzy compared to the A119? Somehow, the A119S does not share the same superb clarity-characteristics as the A119

The sensor and lens are different on both, A119 does higher resolution (1440p) and will look better as long as there's sufficient light. A119S is a better low-light performer.

Back