What is the lestest firmware of Blackview DAB201

Have you tried to reformat the card?

Sure many times. Everytime when message apears.

The issue will either be the card or the camera.
I suggest trying a new card.

Yeah, my bet is on the card. I use those Adata cards and they have been fine, but yours my have an issue.

Also, are you formatting the card in the camera?

Sure I did. I will double check with other card, maybe I would be able to test. Will let You know, many thanks for support!

I use Samsung Pro and Samsung Evo 64GB. They both work fine.

I use sandisk ultra U1 32 Gb and it works perfectly after upgrade firmware. The files size around 300-400 Mb each (3 mins/files)

Now I would like to upgrade card size. I interesting Sandisk Extreme 64 GB with U3/Sandisk Ultra 128 Gb , Does it compatible with Dab201?

My cam resolution 2560x1440p with Hdr

Last edited:
That card should work just fine. I'd go with the 128.
There may be some better deals available than what Samsung offers.
I've had good luck with Netac.

Dear All,

It seems to be a problem with card. It was fast enought but maybe some imcompatibilitie. I used Kingston 64GB class 10, and now it seems to be all right. I will keep You updated.

Hey guys!

I just received my Dome D201. There is a sticker on the camera box where "Mars 10th,2016" is written. There is also another tiny sticker on the bottom of the camera itself which says "2016" and the names of the months around the "2016", Mars is marked.

This makes me believe that my camera was probably build around that time.

Anyways, here is a picture of the firmware version. Not sure though if it is the latest official firmware or not.

IMG_20160428_223802.jpg

Version 2254 is older. What I believe all cams came with.
You might have better results using the latest one posted earlier in this thread.
That said, if it works the way you want now... no need to update.

There is one newer than the 2385, but the only difference is the up/down buttons work faster in playback mode. Firmware won't fix any overheating issue. However, I still don't think your camera is overheating. The DAB202 in my wife's car gets pretty warm/hot.

Actually yes, you are right. I accept in the end, it's normal for dab 201. I asked for; may be the newest firmware runs under this temperature.

This looks familiar. Uniden DC10QG
If you could get your hands on the firmware, it would probably work in the DAB201, 202, 205. Wonder if they changed anything in the firmware other than the startup screen. Your certainly paying a premium for the Uniden branding.Uniden DC10QG.jpg

My dashcam DAB201 error create year fail.
It create folder 161215000 and 170115000,record time not continue

Thank you for support.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    6 KB · Views: 18
  • 02.png
    02.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 03.png
    03.png
    74 KB · Views: 18