What is today's update to 1.8.5 Android app?

yuppicide

Reaction score
Country
United States
Need to add release notes so we know what's been updated.

estore009

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/Mini0906
Android 9.0 phones cannot download video clips on the previous APP V1.8.3, so that is why to update...

OP
Y

yuppicide

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have not used the app in a little while and I would just like to say the new app is fantastic. They updated the prompts a little bit with the text wording, my memory card works correctly now. previously it would only record 15 videos now I have about 50 or 60 videos on my memory card. Also it now correctly responds to screen touches when I try and select a video for download or watching. previously I would have to press the screen 20 or 30 times to get it to recognize now it works the first time everytime.

If a new version of this camera ever came out with a better camera I would also like to see a better system for keeping date and time. I drive my car every day and the date and time are always off.

OP
Y

yuppicide

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was wrong about the update and it now recognizing my memory card correctly. The update reset all my settings, so it was recording 1.5 minute videos rather than 5 minute. That's why there were 50-60 videos.