When Can We Expect the A129 Pro / 4K?

I am using the dual remote K2S, it is simply the best option on the market for this job right now ( i am thinking ease of install of the little cameras, and the main unit you can have within arms reach )
Others will follow from other brands, but right here and now i feel the K2S are the best option, or you can do like what i have done for years use 2 single cameras ( i used mobius )
The K2S could have a little winder FOV for side use so you have full coverage closer to the car, but it is not that bad.

SG9663DC + K2S.

Tak!

K2S is made by??

I bought like 4-5 K1S units, which were completely hopeless - although the picture quality was OK.

The control units kept having problems and even now the 1 that is working does so intermittently, due to the USB connection socket being loose...

Last edited:
Same guys that make the mini series of cameras MEG technology.

I have been testing on it since February, and aside for the parking mode bug i experience right now using the optional OBD adapter for power i have had no major issues with it, i have a post in that subforum where i have mentioned all i have come across so far.
A few other from in here also have a test sample.

May i know where did you buy the K2S? I'm looking for small side cams to replace my 2 action cams I'm currently using for my sides.. the front and rear will be covered my my new A129 Pro Duo.. Thanks!

I am using the dual remote K2S, it is simply the best option on the market for this job right now ( i am thinking ease of install of the little cameras, and the main unit you can have within arms reach )
Others will follow from other brands, but right here and now i feel the K2S are the best option, or you can do like what i have done for years use 2 single cameras ( i used mobius )
The K2S could have a little winder FOV for side use so you have full coverage closer to the car, but it is not that bad.

SG9663DC + K2S.
For dual remote view, user can also check our coming MT1 dashcam, plan to release on Oct.

Indeed, looking forward to see what that sucker bring to the table.

There is a few things with October release i am keeping my eye on, most not dashcams but still.

May i know where did you buy the K2S? I'm looking for small side cams to replace my 2 action cams I'm currently using for my sides.. the front and rear will be covered my my new A129 Pro Duo.. Thanks!

Check HERE for a list of retailers

Phil

Indeed, looking forward to see what that sucker bring to the table.

There is a few things with October release i am keeping my eye on, most not dashcams but still.
Great image quality :)

Doesn't have the ODB toys, but I'm not sure motorbikes have ODB and it is designed mainly as a motorbike camera. It is also fully waterproof so on the car it produces 100% dash reflection free images when you mount it outside on the roof, bonnet, side mirrors etc. - great for making road movies (y)

Last edited:
So when is a129 pro actually being released and are there sellers in the US? I need this ASAP

So when is a129 pro actually being released and are there sellers in the US? I need this ASAP
In stock now, see:

I bought the camera from Viofo's website on 24th of september and it was shipped on 26th of september.Bill told me I will receive it in 3-4weeks,now for the first time I've clicked the tracking number and what a nice surprise,the camera is already in Spain.So quick knowing is coming from China :love:

Attachments

• tracking.JPG
    tracking.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 20
Ok,the little beauty is in my hands,just arrived today.It comes with a Viofo MLC 64Gb card as a gift,but on accessories section picture on the viofo's webpage,there is a very nice Viofo card reader adapter which is not in the box.My Toshiba Workstation laptop have a built in fast card reader adapter,but it were a good detail to have one for my PC too..The camera have V1.0 firmware with the same date it was shipped..24th of September..Is this the latest firmware?

Attachments

• 20191007_182858.jpg
    20191007_182858.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 20191007_181906.jpg
    20191007_181906.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20191007_182130.jpg
    20191007_182130.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20191007_182203.jpg
    20191007_182203.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20191007_145911.jpg
    20191007_145911.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 20191007_182256.jpg
    20191007_182256.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20191007_182341.jpg
    20191007_182341.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Nice - that firmware is newer than I've been testing so will be interesting to hear how you get on - hopefully we'll see a new firmware from Viofo on the site soon :)

I bought the camera from Viofo's website on 24th of september and it was shipped on 26th of september.Bill told me I will receive it in 3-4weeks,now for the first time I've clicked the tracking number and what a nice surprise,the camera is already in Spain.So quick knowing is coming from China :love:
It's amazing how quickly stuff can get over on expedited shipping these days - the world really is a small place when the flight times all line up :) I've ordered CCTV cameras from a contact in Shenzhen and they've arrived on a Monday before.

As a comparison I ordered some coffee beans from London 10 days ago and they've still not arrived (I could have walked to collect them by now) - unfortunately the same courier has been selected for my winter wheels so hopefully they'll turn up in time for the bad weather supposedly coming this winter :D

Viofo is on China holidays so it'll be a few days at least before any more FW gets released.

It arrived in Spain on 2nd of October,after that customs take a while this is normal,but very quick delivery from china..There is a screenshot of the entire shippment process:

Attachments

• Shipped.JPG
    Shipped.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 16
Back