When Can We Expect the A129 Pro / 4K?

CPL will be the same, GPS has been updated
thanks for your clarification. I'm surprised that the gps mount is not listed in the accessories section. so if I preorder the dashcam today I won't have the gps functionality

GPS mount is included in accessories section for both Pro and Pro Duo.Read "not included" for bluetooth remote and CPL filters..

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Captura2.JPG
    Captura2.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Captura1.JPG
    Captura1.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
GPS mount is included in accessories section for both Pro and Pro Duo.Read "not included" for bluetooth remote and CPL filters..
Yes, I got it figured out last night after I was reading with more detail. Now I see what to expect on the manuals lol. I still appreciate your response.

it will need the updated version which is the one they sell now, it's 2.5mm dia larger than the earlier version

Ok, thanks! I need to buy two of them (one for the front camera and one for the rear one), right?

There should be one more FW update before release I think.

I'm trying to buy the Viofo A129 Pro and on the final step,just before paypal payment I get this error(see screenshot).Paypal page open for short time and closes,tried again but the error comes again and again.My paypal account is ok as I bought on other sites without issues,I never seen that.I've tried with both Firefox and Chrome browsers,no luck..Did anybody succeed to buy the camera?

Attachments

• Captura1.JPG
    Captura1.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I'm trying to buy the Viofo A129 Pro and on the final step,just before paypal payment I get this error(see screenshot).Paypal page open for short time and closes,tried again but the error comes again and again.My paypal account is ok as I bought on other sites without issues,I never seen that.I've tried with both Firefox and Chrome browsers,no luck..Did anybody succeed to buy the camera?
Did some change on the server, and please clear cache for the browser and try again. Thanks for your report.

Now is out of stock o_O

Attachments

• Captura2.JPG
    Captura2.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 25
Finally I bought the A129 Pro Duo version which is still in stock..I will have it in my hands in 3-4 weeks,can't wait to test it :)

Yay! Finally ordered my A129Pro Duo too! Now to move onto my side view cams!!

Yay! Finally ordered my A129Pro Duo too! Now to move onto my side view cams!!
What are you guys using for side view cameras?

Also, any testers can compare this 4K unit to a Thinkware 2K or 4K (Duo) unit?

Last edited:
I am using the dual remote K2S, it is simply the best option on the market for this job right now ( i am thinking ease of install of the little cameras, and the main unit you can have within arms reach )
Others will follow from other brands, but right here and now i feel the K2S are the best option, or you can do like what i have done for years use 2 single cameras ( i used mobius )
The K2S could have a little winder FOV for side use so you have full coverage closer to the car, but it is not that bad.

SG9663DC + K2S.

Back