When Can We Expect the A129 Pro / 4K?

I think we all hope it will be as suggested Thomas - it's a nice piece of kit, but there are still a couple of things to remedied - if it goes on sale before or after the firmware updates, it is worth having! (y)

I think we all hope it will be as suggested Thomas - it's a nice piece of kit, but there are still a couple of things to remedied - if it goes on sale before or after the firmware updates, it is worth having! (y)

Anything interesting? I recall the rear cam being a little dark when combined with the Pro, and a small amount of repeat frames, less than the current Duo. Then there was the overheating discussion, and tests in hot as hell places.

I understand if you can't say. Just curious as to whether the things are image or performance related. Cheers.

There's an update due for firmware soon for the camera being dark.

Heat wise, in my part of England it's not really hot so I have no problems.

Hopefully will be released in 1-2 weeks in the U.K.

Hello everyone, you know any discount code or some pre-order offers?
Thanks!

Very unlikely as it as it is new and yet to appear for sale. But should not be too long. best option to keep your eyes peeled on Amazon but it might be a lengthy wait for any offers..

does anyone knows when it would be available on Amazon?

Pre-order on their website it's open.
One week arrival, 64GB gift.
$250 - Pro Duo version
$200 - Pro single
I only see duo version... Why do they mention gps is optional? I dont see it anywhere to be as an option in their webshop.

Pre-order on their website it's open.
One week arrival, 64GB gift.
$250 - Pro Duo version
$200 - Pro single

I can see the pro duo version but I don’t see the pro single on the website. Is there something I’m missing?

I can see the pro duo version but I don’t see the pro single on the website. Is there something I’m missing?
If you click the A129Pro menu indeed it's just the Duo, but if you click DashCam you'll have all the cameras available, Pro Duo followed by Pro.

I only see duo version... Why do they mention gps is optional? I dont see it anywhere to be as an option in their webshop.
Give them some time, they just listed couple of hours ago, probably they still prepare the website content, etc ;)

Reactions: Mtz
On the Viofo web site for pre-ordering now if quick you could grab yourself a 64GB SD-Card.

If you click the A129Pro menu indeed it's just the Duo, but if you click DashCam you'll have all the cameras available, Pro Duo followed by Pro.

Nope....

365AF4B7-ACE0-456E-9147-B9CA1DF58F38.jpeg 41312938-9DCA-4FCE-A972-E2B73411CBE0.jpeg

Here's a link, you silly billies:

Hmm, no CPL or GPS mount in the price both optional extras.

Thank you all

Hmm, no CPL or GPS mount in the price both optional extras.
Optional, because not everyone wants them. We won't be getting the GPS version in our car, but I do have a CPL we can use.

Optional, because not everyone wants them. We won't be getting the GPS version in our car, but I do have a CPL we can use.
[/QUOTE
Is the GPS module compatible between models (the Pro and the non Pro)? I don't see them advertising one particularly for the Pro version. Same goes for the CPL filter. My assumption is that they both are compatible but it would be nice to get this confirmed since VIOFO website doesn't specify it directly.

Back