When i will able to buy viofo a119 ?

Hi guys. I just bought me one from ebay from seller on viofo howtobuy page. I've had a dashcam for a few years and was looking for an upgrade. this seems a great option. will see how it fares.

I will receive my a119 today, ordered it from gearbest.
Excited to test it out over the weekend, this is my first dashcam by the way.

No issues at all. I've always used the free shipping option, it's tracked. You should pay the extra $ 2-3 for tracking and insurance, if it's an add-on. If you select DHL, Aramex or Fedex, be prepared to pay duty.

Hi, I ordered it with expedited shipping from DHL and sadly I was told that I have to pay duty of around Rs 1600. Could you clarify how I could have saved the customs duty by using the normal shipping.
I was just excited to use my 1st dashcam and thus ordered it via expedited shipping, saw your comment after that sadly.

Is EnjoyGadgets an authorized A119 seller on Amazon Canada? Trying decide to buy from Gearbest or Amazon.ca. Thanks.

buying locally would be a better choice

I agree but now I have to find out if EnjoyGadgets is a legit seller. Another user pointed out they are not listed on Viofo's website.

Is EnjoyGadgets an authorized A119 seller on Amazon Canada? Trying decide to buy from Gearbest or Amazon.ca. Thanks.
Just to give u a heads up on end amount of total money If u order thru Amazon.ca and buy from the Seller Enjoy Gadgets u will pay HST =$16 extra. But if u order also thru Amazon.ca the Seller being Spy Tec the price u see as posted is the price u pay (no HST). Also from information I have seen yes Enjoy Gadgets is a good A119 Seller. Spy Tec is currently out of stock but if u wait they usually stock up pretty fast.

Just to give u a heads up on end amount of total money If u order thru Amazon.ca and buy from the Seller Enjoy Gadgets u will pay HST =$16 extra. But if u order also thru Amazon.ca the Seller being Spy Tec the price u see as posted is the price u pay (no HST). Also from information I have seen yes Enjoy Gadgets is a good A119 Seller. Spy Tec is currently out of stock but if u wait they usually stock up pretty fast.
Any time u order from a Canadian Seller u will pay HST

Are you saying that Spy Tec is not Canadian based so no taxes?
yes from NY but u have to get it from Amazon.ca PRIME ONLY BUY A PRIME ITEM

What about Baiklov on Amazon Canada? Reputable?

want to test it try it out go thru the motions of ordering it but stop before u click "place order" then just go back and delete every thing You will see exactly the price u will pay then do it with Enjoy gadgets and u will see $16 more expensive but don't click "place order"

yes from NY but u have to get it from Amazon.ca PRIME ONLY BUY A PRIME ITEM

Anyone can buy this item. What do you mean we need to buy a Prime membership?

Anyone can buy this item. What do you mean we need to buy a Prime membership?
This is a term that Amazon.ca uses to show that it is coming from a Canadian warehouse with same day delivery. If u order with out seeing the word Prime it may come from China and take a long time. Safer to buy Prime cus u deal with Amazon and not the Seller Also u don't buy a Prime membership u buy only an item that is a prime item cus it is stocked in canada

What about Baiklov on Amazon Canada? Reputable?
Yes I think so I have seen them selling for awhile now but Buyer beware if u need to return it under warranty it goes back and forth from China cus it is not a Prime

Back