Israel
Hello to all

my old mini 0803 stop to work

and i want to buy a new dashcam camera

should i wait to buy a119?!
or maybe buy the a118 cam?
thanks

Ok
i know but do you know when i will able to buy it?

The first small testing batch is completed, take much time to get the GPS working fine.
The first mass production is arranged.

Currently there is a new firmware still in testing:
1. Improved the LCD brightness
2. Show GPS speed on video
3. Beep sound while prompt card format warning
Based on what I quoted above, I guess the selling will start soon.

Me too interested in this one.
Any official words on availability date?

Anyone know if Viofo has an official UK distributor ?

I have been in contact with them and plan to be a US dealer when they are released.

Does anyone know around what price the A119 will sell for? And any update when it will be available for sale and thru what channels?

Does anyone know around what price the A119 will sell for? And any update when it will be available for sale and thru what channels?
I'll check in with them on a time line. I haven't put together any prices yet, but I see Gearbest has. They have the A119 at $140. The A119s will probably be around $10 more. Not in stock yet of coarse.

I'll check in with them on a time line. I haven't put together any prices yet, but I see Gearbest has. They have the A119 at $140. The A119s will probably be around $10 more. Not in stock yet of coarse.

Where do you see gearbest's price for this? I don't see any price at . And I only found this link from google. Searching for A119 on gearbest's site doesn't return anything.

I was hoping A119 would be closer to $100. Was thinking to get another A118C, but thought I might wait for the A119. But at 2x-2.5x the cost, not sure about this now. Already have a Street Guardian SG9665GC for one vehicle, but that's out of my budget for another dashcam.

Goto that link you posted then scroll down. Price will pop up on the top of page.

Goto that link you posted then scroll down. Price will pop up on the top of page.

Thanks, that's weird how the price is shown on that web page. Maybe because it's not in stock, they don't show the price in the normal way. I see a gearbest price now of $161.39 though.

I've seen the price jump around.
In production now. About another 2 weeks until shipments to dealers. You'll have to wait a little longer for the A119S model though.

Last edited:
Thanks, that's weird how the price is shown on that web page. Maybe because it's not in stock, they don't show the price in the normal way. I see a gearbest price now of $161.39 though.
Based on the stories I've heard here about what people go through trying to get something from gear best, I would put exactly zero faith in their website.

Thanks for the reply I just bought one! Singapore post 28 - 999 business days shipping...meh. There's no rush and $22 for DHL S/H is a quarter the total cost. Pass.

@FoxOffer I love the site, especially the drop down menu with options. I prefer my own wiring solution over premade so having the option to exclude it for cheaper is awesome. I'll recommend you guys if anyone else asks for a US distributor. We might make a bulk order after a good review too - our fleet needs an upgrade, the bill calls for some bells and whistles and these things are the only ones that stand a chance in the heat!

PS - (that 10% off deal literally pays for the 32gb sd card!)

Is the A119 worth pre-ordering/buying now? Or would it be better to wait and see how the finished models compare to the pre-production samples?

Back