When i will able to buy viofo a119 ?

When it WAS available through Amazon Canada, does anyone know at what price it was listed? And did the one listed include the GPS (as it does through SpyTec directly), or the main unit only?

When it WAS available through Amazon Canada, does anyone know at what price it was listed? And did the one listed include the GPS (as it does through SpyTec directly), or the main unit only?

I remember seeing it up on amazon.ca but if I recall it was listed as only having one unit and it was really soon after it was released. Anyways, if I recall it was in the $120-$130 range and I think it was the version without the GPS, though I would expect the GPS mount to be carried also. My memory isn't perfect, of course, but it wasn't crazy priced that it would make sense to get from amazon.com, though it was going to be more than going through a seller from China.

TLDR: Reasonably priced, don't worry.

I remember seeing it up on amazon.ca but if I recall it was listed as only having one unit and it was really soon after it was released. Anyways, if I recall it was in the $120-$130 range and I think it was the version without the GPS, though I would expect the GPS mount to be carried also. My memory isn't perfect, of course, but it wasn't crazy priced that it would make sense to get from amazon.com, though it was going to be more than going through a seller from China.

TLDR: Reasonably priced, don't worry.

Thanks.

As a result of the currency conversion and duties, even though it's currently available if I order through their website, I will wait for it to pop up on Amazon again.

Thanks.

As a result of the currency conversion and duties, even though it's currently available if I order through their website, I will wait for it to pop up on Amazon again.
Don't forget the HST 13% also if u order from USA or China If u order from Amazon.CA no HST

Hello All! Need some inputs on how to ship the Viofo A119 to India. Approximate shipping prices please?

Also, is it advisable to ship it to the U.S. (California) and get it to India by an acquaintance or is direct shipping to India recommended?

Thanks in advance!

will depend on the seller, some won't ship to India, you can get your friend in the USA to buy it locally and bring it with them will be cheaper and easier

Hello All! Need some inputs on how to ship the Viofo A119 to India. Approximate shipping prices please?

Also, is it advisable to ship it to the U.S. (California) and get it to India by an acquaintance or is direct shipping to India recommended?

Thanks in advance!

You could buy from Foxoffer, Banggood or Gearbest (out of stock), they'll all ship to India. I've ordered from the latter two and received dashcams within 10-14 days without any issues. Foxoffer I think is a verified supplier. If you prefer buying in the US, you can do so from Amazon and get your friend to carry it for you.

Buying from the US will not have any advantages; warranty wise, as the dashcam will be used in India. If you understand, what I mean. Where it comes to support, that's available here; directly from the manufacturer and other users.

Yes it was A119 Plus GPS Bought at Enjoy Gadgets from Amazon.CA Canada They are located in BC Canada but now out of stock for another week
Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:
CDN$ 119.95
Shipping & Handling:
CDN$ 0.00

Total before tax:
CDN$ 119.95
Estimated GST/HST:
CDN$ 15.59
Estimated PST/RST/QST:
CDN$ 0.00

Grand Total:
CDN$ 135.54

You could buy from Foxoffer, Banggood or Gearbest (out of stock), they'll all ship to India. I've ordered from the latter two and received dashcams within 10-14 days without any issues. Foxoffer I think is a verified supplier. If you prefer buying in the US, you can do so from Amazon and get your friend to carry it for you. Buying from the US will not have any advantages; warranty wise, as the dashcam will be used in India. If you understand, what I mean. Where it comes to support, that's available here; directly from the manufacturer and other users.

Thanks Harsh! Any hassles you faced from Customs while ordering from Banggood or Gearbest? 10-14 days is encouraging shipping period, did you pay for expedited shipping?

Thanks Harsh! Any hassles you faced from Customs while ordering from Banggood or Gearbest? 10-14 days is encouraging shipping period, did you pay for expedited shipping?

No issues at all. I've always used the free shipping option, it's tracked. You should pay the extra $ 2-3 for tracking and insurance, if it's an add-on. If you select DHL, Aramex or Fedex, be prepared to pay duty.

I don't see any US Amazon sellers in stock. Any idea when it will be restocked?

I don't see any US Amazon sellers in stock. Any idea when it will be restocked?
I just sold out of my Amazon stock, but have a couple left on the CaptureYourAction site. New Amazon stock is about 1.5-2 weeks out.

Last edited:
Sorry, I did not get it. Advisable to buy?

Hope you're aware that this seller ships from China too, so it'll take approximately the same amount of time for the item to reach your friend in the US as ordering one from the earlier mentioned websites and getting it shipped directly to you in India.

As mentioned a few posts above @CaptureYourAction still has one in stock. You should hurry!

Back