When i will able to buy viofo a119 ?

Is EnjoyGadgets an authorized A119 seller on Amazon Canada? Trying decide to buy from Gearbest or Amazon.ca. Thanks.
To answer all ur questions just go on Amazon.ca chat and they will answer u.

This is a term that Amazon.ca uses to show that it is coming from a Canadian warehouse with same day delivery. If u order with out seeing the word Prime it may come from China and take a long time. Safer to buy Prime cus u deal with Amazon and not the Seller Also u don't buy a Prime membership u buy only an item that is a prime item cus it is stocked in canada

I see. May I ask if you can tell where these are shipped from? I always thought fulfilled by Amazon means shipping from Canada?

This is from EnjoyGadgets, I think they are Canadian based? https://www.amazon.ca/gp/B01KARPKF2
And this is from Baiklov: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/B01IEQUABA
Neither have Prime on the product page. Any ideas?

To make it easier when u go on Amazon.ca look on the left and u will see a check box for prime only this will make it less confusing Enjoy Gadgets is from BC. so back and forth under warranty service will be to BC. But even if Baiklov is a prime Seller they are based in China . U also can deal with Seller Capture Your Action from USA and talk to them as I think they can sell u the A119 without all the customs duties. Look for him on this site as he will explain and he will always help u with the A119

It is our Amazon store,we are the original viofo a119 seller on Amazon!

That's great. Thanks for letting me know! Now we wait for the newer versions to come out and make a decision on which unit to buy!

It is our Amazon store,we are the original viofo a119 seller on Amazon!
It is an interesting name, sounds like a russian name. If that store is selling many dashcam then this was a good idea from you because russians buy dashcams a lot. Smart!

enjoy,
Mtz

I think the site is only new and hasn't officially launched yet, SEO must be working though if Protecties found it when they haven't advertised it anywhere as yet

Back