when will a119s release?

Next fact. A member from another forum I'm registered got tracking with the same message as I mentioned earlier, with exact the same timestamp.

2016-12-21 07:20 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
Is it common to exist more the same tracking events (across various customers) registered at exact the same time?

Next fact. A member from another forum I'm registered got tracking with the same message as I mentioned earlier, with exact the same timestamp.

Is it common to exist more the same tracking events (across various customers) registered at exact the same time?

I think the issues stem from Singapore Post's poor tracking system/website. If you go to https://www.fasttech.com/forums/sti...ng-singapore-posts-information-received-track there is a post about how there's a status bug.

You can try http://www.quantiumsolutions.com/ or https://www.aftership.com/courier/4px

The aftership site gives me more information than 17track, quantiumsolution, and sg post's site. YMMV

Very common: specially with CZ (stamps) and Chinese dealers... it happened to me 6 months ago

Thanx guys. 4px is indeed more informative.
I had ordered S119S on 12th Dec. Then got tracking number 17th Dec.
4Px stands:
21th Dec: Shipment operation completed and Shipment arrived at facility
23th Dec: Notification of shipment confirmation and Depart from facility

So, at best, it took 10 days to ship the item. I don't know is FoxxOffer responsible for this situation. But I'm not used to such attitude.

I placed my order to EnjoyGadgets on this Wed, and check the UPS tracking number. It is out for delivery now on Friday (Dec 23). That is quick.

I placed my order to EnjoyGadgets on this Wed, and check the UPS tracking number. It is out for delivery now on Friday (Dec 23). That is quick.
And Enjoy Gadgets is also a great Canadian Seller, same as all the other Great USA Sellers that are always on this forum each day to give support.

I'm still not seeing the A119S on Amazon in the US. I guess it will be a little while longer...

I'm still not seeing the A119S on Amazon in the US. I guess it will be a little while longer...

Stock is finally passing though Cincinnati customs shortly as we speak on the way to the Amazon.com FBA prime warehouse direct. OCD Tronic A119S listing should be live next week. :)

aaeeb95ae4b704e46518898163d472f1.png

Mine came today from CYA and they forgot to put the GPS mount in the box that I ordered. I guess I'm not installing mine tonight :(

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mine came today from CYA and they forgot to put the GPS mount in the box that I ordered. I guess I'm not installing mine tonight :(

Good thing my order didn't work with them then lol. Waiting for OCD on Amazon

I don't know why you had an issue with Amazon Payments. About 50% of buyers use it and I haven't had anyone else say they experienced an issue.

I don't know why you had an issue with Amazon Payments. About 50% of buyers use it and I haven't had anyone else say they experienced an issue.

It was Amazons fault. I emailed them and they told me they were experiencing payment issues temporarily. I got a free extra month of prime out of it lol.

Stock is finally passing though Cincinnati customs shortly as we speak on the way to the Amazon.com FBA prime warehouse direct. OCD Tronic A119S listing should be live next week. :)

aaeeb95ae4b704e46518898163d472f1.png
Will you have the GPS version and the CPL? I know you said you'd do a bundle eventually.

Well apparently I'm dumb and didn't look in the other end of the accessories box. That's where the GPS mount was. So all is good on my end. I didn't realize the mount would be in with the camera since it was a separate item but it's all good.

Received my A119S with GPS from CYA today. Perfect transaction. Top notch seller.

They now also have CPL in stock, which is great. Ordered it today.

Will you have the GPS version and the CPL? I know you said you'd do a bundle eventually.

Factory said they won't have more CPL available until early January. I'll get them in our next shipment. I want to offer all products asap believe me :) The Amazon stock arriving next week will be the A119S with GPS included.

Back