when will a119s release?

Point the camera a little down. Regarding reflections, I think you are not driving always with a white paper on the dashboard or on the car seat.

enjoy,
Mtz

yea I think I had the manual or something in the opening on the dashboard. I'll check it in the morning and adjust :)

The car also has super bright projector headlights, which probably throw things off a bit.

It's a good product and will do well, IMO.

Rhody, could You share raw files (unprocessed by youtube)?

You can use "wetransfer" or something like that.

Thanks a lot!

PS: I'm using CVR-A7810-G Pro, it is very good dashcam, but A119s outperforms it in night video quality!

Yeah, and where are all the US celebrities who have vowed to move to Canada when Trump won? Have you met any of them around your streets yet Sutton?

Trump didn't won yet...

@viofo Have you considered switching to an angled connector for the charging cable on the non GPS version, will result in a cleaner looking install. If that's not an option (keeping in mind that one can get the GPS mount separately and then get stuck with an awkward looking install), you could include a good quality low-profile angled converter.

Last edited:
Yep, the night vision of that camera is really gooodd!!! I want to put them together with the
Rexing V1N for a night test!

Foxoffer sent me tracking number after i sent 2 emails ,
I don't believe they really sent the item. i don't believe they have it on stock as well..
They just supply a tracking number without sending the item .
Any one have other info ?
thanks

For sure they have it in stock. For sure they will send your camera, they are a very reputable seller. But in weekend usually the companies are not working.
@viofo Have you considered switching to an angled connector for the charging cable on the non GPS version, will result in a cleaner looking install.
An angled charging cable can work on the GPS version too. But only if the camera can be mounted in a very top position of the windshield.
But the best solution is the one offered by you by using a tiny and good quality Mini USB angled connector.

enjoy,
Mtz

When it comes to electronics we want it yesterday! Happy Monday. This is the week we've been waiting for - the week of shipments =]

I don't believe they really sent the item. i don't believe they have it on stock as well..
thanks

I use https://www.17track.net/en to track packets from China. That is the best tracker I have found for overseas.
I have seen a delay 24-48 hour before the system is updated.

Reactions: Mtz
I drove by our state's capital building today and there was a large group of angry protesters.

I drove by our state's capital building today and there was a large group of angry protesters.

They get paid for it... $17 per hour... this is why they so angry ... they want $18 :)

thanks

Exactly my thoughts.
I've got tracking number on Saturday (with direct link to mentioned 17track.net). However tracking site is still stating the number is unknown with message: "Item is not found at this moment, If necessary, please verify with the package sender and check back later."

Tracking Numbers in CZ don't amount to much:
I had a very weird experience this past summer with a CZ tracking number which was used again and again for different people, and I was one of them... and involving a very disgusting dealer in Asia.

Last edited:
Do they dislike paying taxes?

P.S. when have you ever seen exceptionally friendly protestors?

Back