when will a119s release?

We need a local one seller in US...

I will use spytecinc...but camera not available there yet...

would you guys recommend to buy from foxoffer or Aliexpress ?
thanks

We need a local one seller in US...
Choose the one that will give you great support (on this site) =OCDtronic or Capture your Action both good Sellers

Choose the one that will give you great support (on this site) =OCDtronic

Thanks, just confirmed that A119S stock is en route to the OCD Tronic warehouse. We'll open pre-orders as soon as I'm confident there are no customs delays to prevent any missed promised ship by dates.

How much for all 3 pieces as a bundle?

Not sure I'll give it some final thought when the CPL and GPS is in stock soon after. OCD Tronic will only have the main A119S in stock at first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My understanding is that the first batch of A118C2 went out last Friday, and the first batch of A119S will go out Tuesday (It is Tuesday morning right now in China, so by the end of business there it will be our Tuesday) It looks like they're on their way from the factory to local dealers, worldwide. :)

Last edited:
Ordered complete bundle. Now waiting is the only thing remaining ;)

Ordered complete bundle. Now waiting is the only thing remaining ;)
What is the name of the Seller? And is it the A119S?:eek: or just the A119

By the time it arrives from foxoffer most of the local sellers will have it in stock
Agreed. Wasn't suggesting that you shoudl buy from foxoffer, just that I was reasonably sure that Maxym had. The Canadian price of it on foxoffer did surprise me a bit, especially since they are selling the A119 so cheap. Really hoping for some nice video comparisons and that things like the ribbon cable issue are sorted out. Also hoping the CPL is oriented properly. I'll be trying to buy through amazon.ca, like you.

Does anyone take the time to see where people come from, when there have been ordering from foxoffer.
There is a world outside USA.
I feel there is a tone of bashing them.

Does anyone take the time to see where people come from, when there have been ordering from foxoffer.
There is a world outside USA.
I feel there is a tone of bashing them.
You are very observant (Czech Republic):)

Back