when will a119s release?

I wasn't bashing anyone, I was just sayin for me I live in the US and will support my countries small businesses :) I would fully expect other people to do the same from their areas.

But anywhere you are buying from China is gonna take some time and returns are a nightmare, at least in my experience.

I ordered my first dashcam from foxoffer.
A119S also be ordered there in the near future
Good shop, fast delivery to Belarus (non-USA ;) )

GPS mount is not included in the package. Should I wait a little longer until it is on Amazon?

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"
Yeah, and where are all the US celebrities who have vowed to move to Canada when Trump won? Have you met any of them around your streets yet Sutton?

Yeah, and where are all the US celebrities who have vowed to move to Canada when Trump won? Have you met any of them around your streets yet Sutton?
They all lied.

Does foxoffer send information about sending the item?
The last info I've got from them is Order confirmation and Payment accepted. Both sent 12th Dec.
I've got no single confirmation yet, A119S has been sent to me already. Is it common practice of Foxoffer? Or should I suspect there is no A119S in stock although it's stated on their www pages?

Does foxoffer send information about sending the item?
The last info I've got from them is Order confirmation and Payment accepted. Both sent 12th Dec.
I've got no single confirmation A119S has been sent to me already. Is it common practice of Foxoffer? Or should I suspect there is no A119S in stock although it's stated on their www pages?

tracking numbers can take a week before they get them

tracking numbers can take a week before they get them

Does you not get a mail tracking number the same time when you create the shipping label (electronic stamp) or turn it in at post office.

Does you not get a mail tracking number the same time when you create the shipping label (electronic stamp) or turn it in at post office.

depends where it's going but the first tracking number is often a temporary one while it transits to a different carrier than it gets updated with the correct one, can be very confusing in the interim

I ordered a CPL filter from Amazon through SpyTec on Dec 9th, and promised to deliver on Dec 14th. I did not receive it today on Dec 15th. I used the provided Fedex tracking number to trace the package on Fedex website. It shows label created, but no any further movement, and the package is in pending. I believe they don't have the item in stock. I wait for couple days. If I still see no movement on this package, I will ask for refund from Amazon.

The new Amazon OCD Tronic listings for new VIOFO products will only go live once we've confirmed stock is en route and at least through customs clearance.

I ordered a CPL filter from Amazon through SpyTec on Dec 9th, and promised to deliver on Dec 14th. I did not receive it today on Dec 15th. I used the provided Fedex tracking number to trace the package on Fedex website. It shows label created, but no any further movement, and the package is in pending. I believe they don't have the item in stock. I wait for couple days. If I still see no movement on this package, I will ask for refund from Amazon.

Seeing that the listing says "in stock on December 20" I'd say your suspicion they don't have them is right o_O

Attachments

• IMG_1784.jpg
    IMG_1784.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 30
If you are Danish you will be happy when postal tracking numbers work once in a while, but it seem like most times Danish postal can not be bothered with such minor things.
I am waiting for a parcel that left Italy on Tuesday ( in a plane i assume ) anyway its now Friday and all the tracking number say is your parcel left Italy on Tuesday at noon.

I know what time of the year it is now, but aside for a delay due to postal laying off a lot of people not long ago, then this matter with tracking numbers is pretty common thru out the whole year.

Only good thing is they also often totally miss customs on parcels even large and expensive ones, so if thats the case you can be lucky and save a lot of money.
But sadly this too is as unreliable as the rest of the company.

Answering questions:
No, I got no email with tracking number nor any information that shipping has been initiated.
Also I found no information about date when those items will be in stock. They are state that A119S already IS in stock. Refer linked image.

I really cannot accept such situation (nicely spoken). I'm going to cancel the order.

The new Amazon OCD Tronic listings for new VIOFO products will only go live once we've confirmed stock is en route and at least through customs clearance.
So what you are saying is that as of todays date viofo products have not left China?

Viofo had not confirmed, that there shipping anything out yet. There have been quite in the last week.
Take to account nobody could confirm an ongoing shipping, make me believe, there is a last checkup.
Viofo can not be responsible for retailer, clam to have them in stock, It seems some are so hungry to get desperate costumer hooked up.

The best hint I see is:
VIOFO products will only go live once we've confirmed stock is en route and at least through customs clearance.

This is only my interpretation and it can be wrong.

My order is currently en-route via FedEx now. I'm sure FoxOffer has them (or did) in stock as well as some other Chinese sellers. Seems US sellers are currently waiting for their shipments.

Use the Fedex tracking number to check if the package is moving. My have a shipment which they only create a label, but package is in pending, no movement.

Viofo has def shipped the first batch out. I received my order just an hour ago. The units shipped on the 15th (China) and arrived on the 16th (USA). (DHL Express) I suspect they will all receive stock today or Monday, and then those selling through Amazon will make arrangements to list the products. My order was for a mix of A119s, A118C2, and A119c.

If Santa is waiting to get his hands on one next week, I think he will be happy :)

If there's any interest in seeing the packaging or what is included, i'll be glad to snap some pics.

Last edited:
Back