when will a119s release?

The Amazon stock arriving next week
Is there any different in timeline Ecrate vs. Amazon.

How many days, do you think we have to wait extra, if we want to add CPL to the order?

I ordered mine in Romania on Wednesday. Camera + CPL + transport = ~160$. Any option via chinese websites would have costed me much more since I had to pay VAT (19% as far as I remember) and I hate postal offices from all my heart. I prefer DHL, TNT etc.

Accordingly to the EU law, i also have 2 years of guarantee, so this should do it. I hope it won't be necessary.

The bad part is that the transport services in Romania are a mess during holidays. My package is in the warehouse since Thursday. ~220km away. Usually we receive the packages in maximum 3 days but at the moment people are still waiting for packages since Black Friday lol (and we had it one week before US 2x lol).

I can barely wait for it to come. Previously I owned a Kodak ZX1 (the first generation of 'dashcam' people used here in RO), SJCAM 4000 WiFi (great come, i gave it to my father in law which also uses it as dashcam for the car and the boat) and SJ5000 plus (the worst of them all: had problems with battery, the plastics gave up, the sensor went wild and it records purple lines when there is much white in the frame, overheating - all these in less than a year). Viofo A119s is my first true 'dashcam'.

PS: hopefully, I didn't need the videos since i didn't get in any traffic incidents. I hope it stays like that.

Does anyone know where I can buy one with a CPL shipped to Australia ?

Back