Where did you mount the camera? Post your pictures

Cameras are good, it is for sure the short cable. Used the long cable to test both cams and they are fine. When using the short cable on both cams, neither worked.
If these plugs are standard, what are they called? I can try to find some locally (highly doubtful though). I wouldnt mind making it shorter too. The short cable is very long to only need to go 25cm or so.

I didnt see the quote you did. thanks for that. will look it up

Would be a quick easy fix, if you can pick up the little plugs locally, and of course have the skill and tools required to put them on the wire.
If the wire is broken soomewhere it is fortunate your cabin camera are so close to the main unit, so you only need a little bit of working wire.

Viofo is sending me a new cable.

I did a continuity test on the cable. The inner coax cable is broken or not a full connection to the connector. If I move it around small amounts i can make it touch, then un-touch.

Just wow....
Brand new camaras and I have to wait 2-4 weeks (and its usually 4-5 weeks for anything from china) to get the replacement cable. Here I thought Viofo would have the seller I bought mine from send me a cable and Viofo deal with the seller to get a replacement.
Not to happy.

They brought up the reseller right away making it seem I was getting it from them.

Sigh. Now the Audio has gone quiet. Not silent, but very quiet, like the amp chip died.
RMA time.

Last edited:
Nothing fancy but figured I'd post a few images with 2 Blendmounts (BlackVue DR750X Plus and Valentine V1 Gen 2) installed on the mirror stem just incase anyone else is interested.

IMG-0018.jpg

IMG-0019.jpg

IMG-0020.jpg

IMG-0015.jpg

IMG-0016.jpg

IMG-0017.jpg

The mounting brackets look nice.

An option instead of the tape is split corrugated loom tube to control the cables.

@raqball

Very unobtrusive setup. What vehicle do you drive? Having the mirror like that definitely gave you flexibility on mounting the blackvue and radar detector.

@raqball

Very unobtrusive setup. What vehicle do you drive? Having the mirror like that definitely gave you flexibility on mounting the blackvue and radar detector.
It's a Kia K5 GT but Blendmount makes the mounts for just about every car out there..

It's a Kia K5 GT but Blendmount makes the mounts for just about every car out there..

I wonder since the Viofo uses the cylinder cameras now (T130 being integrated front + interior), and also the A139 front, might be compatible with other brands. Even though its tailored towards blackvue.

I wonder since the Viofo uses the cylinder cameras now (T130 being integrated front + interior), and also the A139 front, might be compatible with other brands. Even though its tailored towards blackvue.
Looking at the images of the T130, I don't think it would work with the Blendmount for a BlackVue..

I mounted the B4k dashcam behind the mirror and 4K 8 MP picture quality is very good.

Attachments

• IMG_3712.jpg
    IMG_3712.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3715.jpg
    IMG_3715.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3720.jpg
    IMG_3720.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 45
Back