Which will you choose?Nallow/Medium/Wide Angle Visual Dash Cam? ROGA GAIN

Yep..

customer positive "perception" is king.

I know a local tiler who charges twice as much as everyone else and has a long waiting list...

very clever man.. he always leaves a "fault" at the end of the job which he points out (such as a tile "missing" that will never be seen behind some cupboard and says he cant live with that on one of his jobs and promptly fits one)

The customer is left with a positive last memory of him going above and beyond the call of duty and the customer never has cause to say anything bad about him..

He is just an average tiler !!!! probably worse.

perception is the key !
I used to deal with a plumber that had a similar method. He would come in and quote a price for the job. When he finished the bill presented to the customer was ALWAYS less than the quote. His theory was nobody is unhappy paying less than they thought they would but just about everyone is unhappy paying more. He also had customers booked up for weeks in advance.

Clever business man, However, frankly speaking, it will be terrible "fault" when we produce Dash Cam like it, for us, we are keeping developing the most advanced devices, but, we only bulk manufacture the ROGA Dash Cam with very stable performance

No one would be expecting a fault...

A wise unique selling point in your business would be dealing with faulty stuff quickly anywhere in the world you supply to..

not hiding behind impossible to return china !

No one would be expecting a fault...

A wise unique selling point in your business would be dealing with faulty stuff quickly anywhere in the world you supply to..

not hiding behind impossible to return china !
Got it, thanks so much for your sharing

I've been contemplating using 2 Mobius standard cams side by side turned either in or out. That way I get the closeness of the image while also getting the wide view. Has anyone tested this to see how wide you can get while still getting a good center image?

I've been contemplating using 2 Mobius standard cams side by side turned either in or out. That way I get the closeness of the image while also getting the wide view. Has anyone tested this to see how wide you can get while still getting a good center image?
Hereunder is one Dash Cam with Dual Lens(support 360degree rotation)
ROGA Dash Cam with Dual Lens.jpg ROGA Dash Cam with Dual Lens-01.jpg

When I encounter a cam with infrared LEDs I leave it and look at something else. There's a general correlation between IRLEDs and lower quality/lower performance cams.
You are right. And, this Dash Cam with dual lens is our 2010 model, very old, we do not produce it. And, all new Dash Cam without Infrared LEDs, because the new Dash Cam with WDR fearture, which performance is much better
X520-15.jpg

Attachments

• ROGA X520 Using Insructions.jpg
    ROGA X520 Using Insructions.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 8
I also like being able to select depending on what I am doing. With something like the JooVuu X I can use a narrow choice when I wear it on my hat, and a wider choice when I put it in my car.

I also like being able to select depending on what I am doing. With something like the JooVuu X I can use a narrow choice when I wear it on my hat, and a wider choice when I put it in my car.
You mean the SPORT DVR?

I believe that the medium angle like 120º is the best.

On the 170º (my A118) the car in front of you is very far on video, it look it have room enough for a truck, but on reality you are tailgating the car in front of you.

I believe that the medium angle like 120º is the best.

On the 170º (my A118) the car in front of you is very far on video, it look it have room enough for a truck, but on reality you are tailgating the car in front of you.
You are right

Here is one 170degree cam dash we took. We still think that the ultra-wide visual angle will have the better recording

Attachments

• ROGA DASH CAM.jpg
    ROGA DASH CAM.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 24
Here is one 170degree cam dash we took. We still think that the ultra-wide visual angle will have the better recording

I think @JooVuu's X-cam has a great field of view vs object size when set to 2560 x 1080p. It shows objects about the same size as the Mio 538 or other medium-angle cameras and gives a similar 'feel' of distance from objects as those medium-angle cams, but with the extra 320 pixels of width at each side it offers a field of view that's about as wide as the really wide angle cams such as the Panorama or A118/B40.
In other words: the X-cam is a wide-angle cam that doesn't suffer from anywhere near as much adverse optical illusion regarding distance which is often caused by having wide-angle cams.

-

I think @JooVuu's X-cam has a great field of view vs object size when set to 2560 x 1080p. It shows objects about the same size as the Mio 538 or other medium-angle cameras and gives a similar 'feel' of distance from objects as those medium-angle cams, but with the extra 320 pixels of width at each side it offers a field of view that's about as wide as the really wide angle cams such as the Panorama or A118/B40.
In other words: the X-cam is a wide-angle cam that doesn't suffer from anywhere near as much adverse optical illusion regarding distance which is often caused by having wide-angle cams.

-

VERY NICE! And, please pardon me, hereby, I do want to share our ROGA A11 Dash Cam Recording Test in Malaysia

ROGA A11 DASH CAM.jpg

In the USA signalock.com sells the Roga X520 lower than anywhere else
Dear @kramer USD59 and free shipping? Too good price!
Well, we support the market promotion, however, we sincerely hope signalock.com can obtain the good achievements.
As a factory, ROGA is specialized in developing & manufacturing Dash Cam, we are real unfamiliar with the retail market, therefore, ROGA are always working together with our agent to expand the market, and we must assure that our Agents have good profit to sellROGA X520 production-01 (3).jpg ROGA Dash Cam.

Now, ROGA have launched the 360 degree view car camera, I do not think it is good enough for front driving recording, however, it can be a great for security driving & parking monitor, do you think so? ")
ROGA 360degree car security camera-03.jpg
ROGA 360degree Dash Cam-11.jpg
ROGA 360degree Dash Cam-08.jpg

saw somthing similar on top gear, it was in a range rover i think.

Pretty smart, in the rover the corrosponding camera came on with the indicators, but i would still prefer if ppl them self looked to the sides before turning.

One of those technologies i cant really figure out if its valid or just a waste ot PCB and other components, for sure it would never be a dealbreaker in a car purchase of mine.

Back