Not updated
Reset button pressed There was no change
How do I reset my software

In the update phase Power cut
after not working
Not updated
Reset button pressed There was no change
How do I reset my software
Reinstall the firmware. Be sure to use a USB charger (phone charger) during the update. Don't use your computers USB port.

SAMSUNG EVO 64GB XC1 (I used to work with this card before don't problem)

Other cards available
Sandisk 8gb class 4
Kingston 16gb class 4

I was updating with him
Disconnected
I stayed half
Then did not open and not updating and not led lamp
tested V2.0 and 2.05 and 2.06
Update not started

I was updating with him
Disconnected
I stayed half
Then did not open and not updating and not led lamp
tested V2.0 and 2.05 and 2.06
Update not started
Your putting just the .bin file in the root directory of the card correct. How are you powering the camera during the update?

Card reader windows pc fat32 format
copy LDBA119.bin not started
and copy FWBA119.bin not started uploading

Latest working version v2.0

Telephone charger not started upload
pc usb not started (Usb binding sound only)

Can the command run device.bin file fail
if so
How can I give .bin run command

Last edited:
Novatek is pretty difficult to Brick, re-updating firmware usually fixes that condition especially when you use the boot loader along with the firmware bin.

Nothing is immune from being permanently bricked though if you have a power surge and or disconnect in the middle of an update though.

Novatek is pretty difficult to Brick, re-updating firmware usually fixes that condition especially when you use the boot loader along with the firmware bin.

Nothing is immune from being permanently bricked though if you have a power surge and or disconnect in the middle of an update though.

What do you suggest I do?

You have a one-year warranty see if your seller will service your camera even though it sounds like it was potential user error with the power disconnect during the update. If you were my customer I would still help you.

Sometimes you need to wait for the super capacitors to fully drain so make sure you try again for sure (after it's been sitting unplugged for quite a while)

Reactions: gse
Have you tried connecting to power and loading it again?
Yes I tried again
V 2.0 and v 2.05 and v2.06
The result has not changed
Power is on the product but Bin file is not running
If you can not read the update process does not start

Sometimes you need to wait for the super capacitors to fully drain so make sure you try again for sure (after it's been sitting unplugged for quite a while)
It's been off for a long time. It has to be completely empty

You have a one-year warranty see if your seller will service your camera even though it sounds like it was potential user error with the power disconnect during the update. If you were my customer I would still help you.

buy gearbest

Back