Mandami

Reaction score
Country
France
Dash Cam
G90 A7LA70 1, 2, 3, 4
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
TSIgGwfbEaDqMw60

I think i will get that tomorrow, allready i have backed up my favorites and what not, as usioal when i format my C drive there is allways somthing i forget :rolleyes: so lucky for me i never have anything important on my computer or C drive at least.

I will do a clean install too.

Seem like i dont have to wait untill tomorrow, downloading ISO now :D seem like microsoft server is working hard cuz i am not downloading as 6 megabytes a second :rolleyes:

"pray" it isn't as flop as Vista or 8.0 or 8.1!

only few years ago it was M$ 98% share of all internet usage...
move over, if not any good ;)

I got mine yesterday evening/night and I only realized it was there because I noticed a dramatic free space decrease on the C: partition. Microsoft downloaded it into my computer without any warning! What if I hadn't enough free space there?
It was supposed to be released only today, so that was kind of unexpected. :confused:

Last edited:
well vista did just fine here as win me allso did, and worst of all back then i was a hardcore user messing about in regedit and overclocking my computers to the max.

Just hit a little snag i chose iso and both 32 and 64 bit, but there is not room for that on 1 dvd and it will not install to more than 1 dvd.

So i will start over it seem and just choose the 64 bit which i have been on since it came to be for windows computers.

Last edited:
"pray" it isn't as flop as Vista or 8.0 or 8.1!...
Microsoft has a pretty good track record of making alternating operating systems pretty good. If that holds true then '10' should be one of the good ones. Might also explain why MS has said that '10' will be the last 'numbered' version - nobody will be able to keep track after this. :confused:

Last edited:
given up in testing all by myself, I'll wait for you, as feedback as how it does perform :D

Microsoft downloaded it into my computer without any warning!

I can believe it. Here's what happened in my house. I reserved a copy when first advised, haven't got it yet. Decided to reserve a copy on the wife's computer just in case she might decide to use it at some point, and lo and behold, it was already there waiting to be installed! Go figure.

Microsoft has a pretty good track record of making alternating operating systems pretty good. If that holds true then '10' should be one of the good ones. Might also explain why MS has said that '10' will be the last 'numbered' version - nobody will be able to keep track after this. :confused:
I think they said that because from this OS on there will be only updates, no new OS's.

given up in testing all by myself, I'll wait for you, as feedback as how it does perform :D
I've been doing that since the XP appeared. I only changed from the 2000 when the XP became a reliable platform. The same with the "7": changed from the XP only after the 7's SP1 came out.

I only have one machine capable of handle the 10 and since I have one year to try it, i'll just stand back and let someone else be the guinea pig. :p

On both of us behlaf- we are ever so "sorry"... :P

I was allso waiting for SP1 for 7 before i got it, and yes 7 is allso the first OS i havent sampled first in a illigal fasion.
I am up and running on 10 now, and it do look like 7, but i have not been diving into it yet.
All the fancy smancy app stuff and what not they can keep, dont like APPs on phones and sure not on my computer.
I might be in for some tweaking when i get under the skin of this OS :)

PS. my phone is a windows phone ( the old type ) but you cant hardly see that as i have removed a lot of things, and i just did the same on my firends new "Nokisoft" windows 8.1 phone, i was like deleting and hiding things for 10 minutes before it was down to the stuff a phone need and nothing else.

I think i was getting the same, Danish tech sites say tomorrow for us, but i just followed the link in #1 and i was able to grab Danish version there too.

I've been running the technical preview for months now. I kinda like it, but i sure hope they make it easy to remove OneDrive and all the other modern apps, aka BLOATWARE/shovelware/CRAP... it's like the 90s (or current smartphones) all over again, except it's coming from the OS, not the PC/phone vendor/carrier.

part of my day job is i am responsible for creating the gold image that every single PC in the entire company gets, so i have to find that stuff out. now that we're finally RTM (final, no longer beta), i can begin real testing on the stripping down and repackaging process, since they locked out a lot of that in the technical previews.

I used to help with the image process for Hewlett Packard corporate employees way back. I was pretty good at stripping out the unnecessary stuff but it was different back then.

Yeah i dont quite get that too, i mean if ppl think its cool stuff and allready use it, then let ppl download it and install it.
I have never been good with things forced upon me, so these things do bother be some, but in cases like google and microsoft still not so bad i have to quit them.
Allso i wonder in regard to smartphone OS and in partikular Andriod, why phone makers make ther own layer on top of android when it in many cases mean securety holes in the OS.
If you have a super cool UI to the phones you make ppl will kill to get it, so no need to force it down the troat on ppl.

I do like youtube will be google+ free soon, that move back then by google allmost terminated my relationship with them.

Back