WISHLIST for Panorama X2 ( vote, debate, comment )

As I stated earlier the image needs to be mirrored to use as a backup cam. The recorded image does not as it plays back just fine.
Just the image on the X2 "live view" screen.
Example top is wrong bottom is correct.

1. LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System) and FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System), like on the FineVu. :eek:
  2. Matte Black sticker pack to cover shinny areas. (Stickers must be heat resistant for sun light)
  3. Yes, please add a physical power button or software power button. (I have to pull the power cord every time) :rolleyes:
  4. Yes, SD card slot rubber cover is facing the wrong way. :eek:
  5. Solid Gold Standard Firmware. :D
  6. One site/thread/page for new firmware updates or checking for new firmware updates. (I vote add a support page on Pier28.com)
  7. Yes, Please add option to flip rear image to "correct" side. (when a car is passing me on the right from the rear, I see it on the left in the LCD)

id never trust #1 on a dash cam.

I would like to see any files saved because the G-sensor has been activated in parking mode to be saved in the event folder.

And I'd need to see the rear camera files being stored after gsensor activation.
I've heard conflicting reports as to whether this will be fixed or not. To be frank if its not on the radar, I will be looking to return my unit because it means its not working as advertised.

If not using G-sensor or parking guard / motion detect, then all of memory card can be used for allways recordings.

But i am not sure if this in turn will mean you can not manually save events by pressing button, anyway its sad to have to miss 20 % of storage when you dont use event and motion detect.

If a added feture for this is needed i would call it "Just Drive Recording"

You already can use all of the storage as far as I know mate - those figures are used more for when it has to delete something when it needs to loop so it knows which folder to delete from first :)

To be honest i never paied any attention to the ammount of data on the 64 Gb card from my lukas, i will try to do that the next time i take it out of the car.

My lukas demand 10% for G-sensor and 10% for motion detect, trying to go lower on either cant be done using the lukas viewer.
But if 20% is set aside and not used then it will be a huge easy to see dent in the total space of my 64 Gb card.

Would be good to get an audio confirmation that the GPS is connected. My screen is set to switch off after 30 seconds and is positioned behind my rear view mirror so is obscured anyway. My old Itronics used to say "GPS connected" 20-30 seconds after starting the car, giving confidence that the GPS was working ok.

As I stated earlier the image needs to be mirrored to use as a backup cam. The recorded image does not as it plays back just fine.
Just the image on the X2 "live view" screen.
Example top is wrong bottom is correct.

YES. I would love this! Reverse the picture so it is correct when viewed from the LCD, and a setting to start with the Rear camera running.

1 - Rear camera videos saved\recorded on G-Sensor activation
2 - Ability to set parking timer in 1hr increments
3 - Manual shutdown option via software

2 - Ability to set parking timer in 1hr increments
Seriously, it's mind-boggling that virtually none of the dashcams have that. I guess none of them are designed with developed economies in mind, where people park in garages at night, or work parking structures with independent surveillance.
I only need the parking mode for those short parking stints at the shopping center. There's zero reason for me to have it set to anything over an hour.

Seriously, it's mind-boggling that virtually none of the dashcams have that. I guess none of them are designed with developed economies in mind, where people park in garages at night, or work parking structures with independent surveillance.
I only need the parking mode for those short parking stints at the shopping center. There's zero reason for me to have it set to anything over an hour.

a great majority of engineers involved in these products don't drive

a great majority of engineers involved in these products don't drive
One doesn't have to drive, responding to customer requests is enough. Long parking mode is likely a good thing when you have to leave your car parked on the public street overnight every day.

What would be great if the dash cam displayed Speed while driving not showing the feed. then it can be like a hud

What would be great if the dash cam displayed Speed while driving not showing the feed. then it can be like a hud
A HUD that is out of your line of sight and you'd have to crane your neck to see? Doubt that'll appeal tbh

I g
A HUD that is out of your line of sight and you'd have to crane your neck to see? Doubt that'll appeal tbh
uess would then need to mount it differently.
Like having the reverse cam suggestion. For that to work. You may need to mount it differently

I g

uess would then need to mount it differently.
Like having the reverse cam suggestion. For that to work. You may need to mount it differently
If you mount it differently will you be recording the best view of the road?

Back