WISHLIST for Panorama X2 ( vote, debate, comment )

If you mount it differently will you be recording the best view of the road?

I was thinking about this when backing up and had it turned to rear camera. It sees the road fine, but compared to the other cars I have had in the past with a reverse camera, it see's WAY too much sky. It also see WAY too much trunk lid. (for a reverse camera) Maybe if I took the camera and put it in a sealed box (I doubt the camera is weatherproof and the lens is designed to be in the elements) on the rear bumper of the car.

I was thinking of modding my trunk keyhole and sticking the camera in there, but I still don't think it will work. At least not in my car.

I think you are right, but in certain setups, I think it would be worth it. Maybe somethign like a SUV or minivan. Something without an extended trunk or bed past the camera location.

How about adding the ability to save which FRONT/REAR camera to display after bootup? Should be the simplest feature addition ever! Put it in the next firmware, v1.02.05 that's in beta!
Every time, I have to switch it to REAR camera before I start driving, no I'm not using it as a backup camera.

By adding the ability, I don't necessarily mean, an additional option in the menu, because that's probably too complicated to change, but just add a hidden ability, to always show the camera which was selected last instead of always showing the front after bootup. If I select the rear, turn off the car, come back the next day and turn on the car, either way if the camera was in parking mode or it shut down due to battery, it should display the rear camera after it starts working/turns on.

BEEP when parking/driving mode is switched
Hi! I think it great idea because sometimes Panorama freezes and there is a risk to miss some road events...
PS: My Panorama has hidden installation and it is difficult to check the screen at each driving.

Last edited:
I want WIFI and Android app with firmware updates, file download and playback from phone.

Back