Woman creates her own turning lane

flank

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119S
She totally caught me off guard, I was not expecting anyone to my left. I didn't even notice her turn signals because I was paying attention to the light and the pedestrian. I think she totally thought that lane was also a turning lane. She made the whole thing seem so fluid, she made no effort to get over to the turning lane ahead of me or behind me.

Had kinda the same yesterday, mine just turned the one and only lane going strait into his personal left turn lane, and there was a large area to his left ment for use as a left turn lane.

This was offcourse a BMW driver :rolleyes:

The only ppl that can miss a 16 x 30 feet area on the road.

What was that big red V that flashed

What was that big red V that flashed

It took me a while to realise flank was using it to point to the white car. I had to watch it 3 times before I realised he wasn't pointing to one of the cars on the opposite side of the junction.

It took me a while to realise flank was using it to point to the white car. I had to watch it 3 times before I realised he wasn't pointing to one of the cars on the opposite side of the junction.

You're right I didn't see that either...it looks too far in the distance but it makes sense now.

I will work on my editing skills next time. At least I'm not using Windows Movie Maker anymore though :D

If an accident happened, she would likely be at 100% fault for not using proper lane and for illegal turn.

If an accident happened, she would likely be at 100% fault for not using proper lane and for illegal turn.

I need a new left front fender too. should have let her scrape me there. I've got a bullet hole in there that's being covered by gorilla tape :confused:

Back