www.StreetGuardian.CAM & Amazon.com/streetguardian

Can I use my vicovation power plus hardwire kit which is already installed in my car with the SG9663DC?

No,
Normal full bitrate recording is not supported while parked. It’s too hard on the sensor and max cpu load generates too much heat when parked in the sun etc.

Using the SGDCHW puts the SG9663DC into a low frame rate mode. (Runs cooler) You can choose 1, 3, or 5 FPS. Low voltage battery discharge prevention is also in the hardwire kit as well.

There is no way for your existing Vico device to put the DC into parking mode. It will continue record full bitrate.

Yes but not to utilize the parking mode features in the camera, to do that you need a newer kit like Sgs own HW kit.
BUT ! to just turn on and record while driving i don't think it should be a issue, but better wait for the official support crew to be on the safe side.

No not recommend.

Damnit. I just ordered the SG9663DC without the hardwire kit. Is there anyway i can order the kit and have it added to my order?

Ordered the SG9663DC and SG's hardwire kit minutes ago and already received shipping confirmation and a tracking number. Not to mention the support received here in a few minutes has won me over. I'll be replacing my week old 750s 2-channel with the SG kit.

Free SGR323CAM Rear Camera ($80 Value) with the purchase of any SGGCX2PRO

1) Add any SGGCX2PRO to your shopping cart.

2) Use Coupon Code: Free323X2Pro
(and a SGR323CAM Rear Camera will be added to your cart $0.00 automatically)

Rear 323 Camera, Rear Mount with adhesive, spare adhesive, 6-meter cable.

This sale is good while SGR323CAM overstock supplies last. (limited quantities) We will install the non-PLUS edition of SGGCX2PRO firmware so it's compatible with SGR323CAM (IMX323 based) and ready to go.
The SGGCX2PRO+ Firmware is for use with SGR291CAM. The only difference between SGGCX2PRO & SGGCX2PRO+ firmware is IMX291 vs IMX323 camera support.

Last edited:
Dang! My dad had been asking about recommendations for dash cameras for his SUV and I just had him order a SGGCX2PRO off amazon and then I see this. He tried to cancel it (he ordered it about 45 minutes ago), but he couldn't because the order had already been processed. :(

We have to eat an 11% FBA seller fee per Amazon order

YIKES :eek: I never imagined it being that high. There are hidden costs in any business but I'm glad I'm not an Amazon retailer with fees like that going on.

Phil

2) Use Coupon Code: Free323X2Pro

Rear 323 Camera, Rear Mount with adhesive, spare adhesive, 6-meter cable.

View attachment 45593
View attachment 45591

This sale is good while SGR323CAM overstock supplies last. (limited quantities) We will install the non-PLUS edition of SGGCX2PRO firmware so it's compatible with SGR323CAM (IMX323 based) and ready to go.
The SGGCX2PRO+ Firmware is for use with SGR291CAM. The only difference between SGGCX2PRO & SGGCX2PRO+ firmware is IMX291 vs IMX323 camera support.

Sale is still on, extended until we clear out remaining SGR323CAM over stock.

2) Check out and use Coupon Code: Free323X2Pro

There is a reason Bezos do the things he do and have the money he do, and in most part its not really by the sweat of his brow, you could argue he is a parasite in general.

There is a reason Bezos do the things he do and have the money he do, and in most part its not really by the sweat of his brow, you could argue he is a parasite in general.
the fees are consistent with eBay, I think the fees themselves are fair to be on the platform, what they do behind the scenes though doesn't justify the charges, they're quite ruthless in their operation and should be looking after their workforce better than they do

this is an interesting read https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/02/mac-mcclelland-free-online-shipping-warehouses-labor/

Yes at least wage slaves here in Denmark are better off :oops:

Actually it is a huge embarrassment on so many levels.
1: if you come to work here, the law say you must get the same wage as a Dane,,,,,, many don't.
2: worst part is the unions, that in the Danish system negotiate the wages for Danish workers, and represent the Danish workers in more ways, well they don't seem to mind much some Polish guy living in a old trailer work for a pay 50% of what he really should get, and the Polish guy are happy cuz its more than he could make back home.
Last summer we had a news story break about Philippine truckers working for a Danish company in Poland living in a container at Padborg at the Danish / German border.

It is getting increasingly hard to stand tall and with pride say " i am a Dane"

this problem happens in plenty of places for the same reason, people that will work for substandard wages just because it's more than they could earn elsewhere, pretty screwed system really

My dad ended up paying the return shipping to amazon and returning that one and ordered it directly from SG's website. Return shipping was much cheaper than the camera. I ordered one for our extra vehicle as well, but haven't installed it yet. Waiting on the new DR for our main car. Thanks SG!

Back