www.StreetGuardian.CAM & Amazon.com/streetguardian

this problem happens in plenty of places for the same reason, people that will work for substandard wages just because it's more than they could earn elsewhere, pretty screwed system really
yep, that includes in the US. immigrants come over without proper documentation so they can't legally work here, but plenty of people/places pay them cash directly so they don't have to pay taxes, and can live under the radar.

Free SGR323CAM Rear Camera ($80 Value) with the purchase of any SGGCX2PRO

1) Add any SGGCX2PRO to your shopping cart.

2) Use Coupon Code: Free323X2Pro
(and a SGR323CAM Rear Camera will be added to your cart $0.00 automatically)

Rear 323 Camera, Rear Mount with adhesive, spare adhesive, 6-meter cable.

View attachment 45593
View attachment 45591

This sale is good while SGR323CAM overstock supplies last. (limited quantities) We will install the non-PLUS edition of SGGCX2PRO firmware so it's compatible with SGR323CAM (IMX323 based) and ready to go.
The SGGCX2PRO+ Firmware is for use with SGR291CAM. The only difference between SGGCX2PRO & SGGCX2PRO+ firmware is IMX291 vs IMX323 camera support.

Sale is still on, extended until we clear out remaining SGR323CAM over stock.

2) Check out and use Coupon Code: Free323X2Pro

Waterproof Rear Camera option now available in limited quantities.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07TKJ65G1

Description

The Street Guardian X2WRC323 is an optional Waterproof camera for the SGGCX2PRO. (version for SG9663DC/SG9663DCPRO coming soon as well)

This unit comes with an adjustable swiveling adhesive mount, which can be removed allowing for flexible mounting possibilities.

Using the shorter 25cm cable, you can also mount this unit inside the vehicle facing towards the driver and passengers – ideal for use in taxis etc.

• Lens: 7 Element, Metal chassis, Glass lens, IR cut, medium wide horizontal viewing angle
  • CMOS sensor: Sony Exmor
  • Cable: 6M cable to suit included, 25cm short cable also included
  • WaterProof: IP67

Included in kit:

Main camera including 1M of cable x 1
6M cable x 1
25cm cable x 1
Conductive tape strips x 2
Heat Shrink x 2
Spare 3M Adhesive x 2
Shor cable x 1
Mounting screws x 4

Last edited:
I generally assume the front glass of a lens are 14 mm in diameter, and then use that to guesstimate the size of the rest of the camera.

That plate look a bit smaller than the normal EU plate of 20 inches wide and 4 inches tall

I generally assume the front glass of a lens are 14 mm in diameter, and then use that to guesstimate the size of the rest of the camera.

That plate look a bit smaller than the normal EU plate of 20 inches wide and 4 inches tall
Yeah I think Ozzy plates are some of the smallest out there. US plates are 6"x12" but I think au are more like 12x4" or so, just based on photos I've seen.

It would very well pass as being a reversing cam, which is good for security reasons (y) Hiding in plain view is one of the best ways to hide when it's done this well.

Phil

strait from the assembly line to the discount shelves,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, race to the bottom have begun. :D

Oh I missed the Prime sale, but looks like the free rear camera coupon is still up. I presume it's an older model? What do I miss out from the new model? Would the rear camera be compatible with my SG9663DC also?

Sorry I don't keep up with these forums, as much as I'd like to, but I guess because my camera has been too reliable :cool:

edit: seems like the forum doesn't allow emoji!

Oh I missed the Prime sale, but looks like the free rear camera coupon is still up. I presume it's an older model? What do I miss out from the new model? Would the rear camera be compatible with my SG9663DC also?

Sorry I don't keep up with these forums, as much as I'd like to, but I guess because my camera has been too reliable :cool:

edit: seems like the forum doesn't allow emoji!

The SGGCX2PRO was originally released with SGGCX2PRO firmware compatible with the SGR323CAM
The SGGCX2PRO is now shipped with SGGCX2PRO+ firmware that is compatible with the SGR291CAM
It's the same SGGCX2PRO camera, just with a different firmware.
The free SGR323CAM deal is still on, and we will update the SGGCX2PRO with non-PLUS firmware so it's compatible with the 323 camera.
Check out and use Coupon Code: Free323X2Pro

Sale is still on, extended until we clear out remaining SGR323CAM over stock.

2) Check out and use Coupon Code: Free323X2Pro

Last edited:
We just sold our last SGR323CAM so the Free323X2Pro bundle offer has now ended. We'll be posting a new special deal soon! (stay tuned)

New Fall promotion !

FREE 3-wire hardwire kit (with all fuse taps) to enable parking mode with any SG9663DCPRO or SGGCX2PRO when purchased direct from https://StreetGuardian.CAM
($39.95 value)

Use the following coupon codes.

DCPRO-HW-FREE

Or
X2PRO-HW-FREE

Black Friday SALE starts now through Cyber Monday!

Https://Amazon.com/streetguardian
And

giphy.gif

Back