www.StreetGuardian.CAM & Amazon.com/streetguardian

tenor.gif

Pre-Orders for the all-new long-awaited SG9663DR are now open for USA customers! DR = Dual Remote.
This is the ultimate in
Stealth (compact remote wire cameras, secure remain DVR + memory card out of sight)
Heat tolerance (having the main DVR hidden away out of the sun)
Reliability (metal screw-together connectors, deep recessed camera plug connection)
And more!

(Listing details will be enhanced with even more info soon)
Only a handful are in stock today, but plenty more are on the way. (delayed from sea freight)

Included DR Hardwire Kit includes 2 x mini ATO fuse taps and fuses (most common).
Other fuse taps available here – https://streetguardian.cam/product/fuse-tap-for-hardwire-kit

Cameras rotate but can also be completely flipped (video can be inverted via setting menu)
Flip if you want the wires coming out one way or the other and or you prefer camera base mount plate higher or lower as needed

1592622002667.png
1592622022001.png

Attachments

• 1592621962992.png
    1592621962992.png
    293.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
This is great news! Unfortunately, we're just about to start building a house, so we're a bit tight on money, but I hope to be able to pick one up in the next few months. You don't foresee any price increases do you? Just curious if the preorder is a sales price that is expected to go up or not.

Can you please add the option without microSD card? I have several of my own high end cards I am not using with maximum capacity and don't want to pay for another microSD card I'm not going to use.

Can you please add the option without microSD card? I have several of my own high end cards I am not using with maximum capacity and don't want to pay for another microSD card I'm not going to use.

Yes we have a private link for no card option I’ll private message you the link. You only save $5 from 32GB bundle.

SG9663DR is now in stock! (In the USA)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B08BK76HN6

Any update on the BF sale? Looking to replace my Lukas DC cam.

I have not heard anything in that regard, but i am sure SG will have a little something going on.

Thats a nice way to clean out old inventory (y)

Back