www.StreetGuardian.CAM & Amazon.com/streetguardian

Hey All,

We are doing our absolute best to provide over the top outstanding customer service, and support.
Thanks for choosing Pier28!

Last edited:
Ironic Music that fits the accident:
Here's a fresh video from the Vico-WF1 Camera in action:
*Be sure to click the gear icon, and select 1080P

Last edited:
Happy 4th of July everyone!
Pier28 is pleased to announce we now have in stock the all NEW JULY 2014 Panorama S (MATTE BLACK EDITION)
-No more reflective shiny metallic edge around the lens!
-No Reflections = Stealth
-No more Finger Prints or Smudges
-Same Great Panorama S inside! (100% the same)
And Still: "Best All Around DashCam" DashCamTalk

On Sale Today!

mn0EO41l.jpg

Comparison Photos:
http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/thread...bye-to-finger-prints-glossy-reflections.6296/

Last edited:
Hi Roadcam, my company just ordered a two matte black Panorama's from you, one through Amazon and one through your website (roadcam.com) because Amazon showed there was only one left. Just FYI.

Hi Roadcam, my company just ordered a two matte black Panorama's from you, one through Amazon and one through your website (roadcam.com) because Amazon showed there was only one left. Just FYI.

Thanks, We just received new stock and we will update Amazon shortly. We have your direct non-Amazon order boxed and ready to ship today. You should have received an automated message via shipstation.
EDIT: Just received the Amazon order, shipped as well!

Last edited:
RoadCam,

I purchased a Panorama S with GPS attachment thru Amazon and the GPS doesn't work. I don't see anything in the manual or settings about activating it or turning it on. I didn't realize it wasn't working until I wanted to view some video today of a nice buck that strolled out in front of me yesterday and noticed the speed and gps data at the bottom was all blank. Any suggestions?

Could be faulty but just double check it's plugged into the correct socket, easy mistake if the camera is hard to see up behind a mirror etc

I checked that and double checked it with the manual. Top socket is power, then gps, then av out. It has always been in the correct socket.

One thing I did notice is the GPS plug does not go all the way in and when it is pushed all the way in the cam cycles on and off continuously until the plug is pulled out about 1/16 of an inch or so.

Not 'permanent' have it mounted with a suction cup that I use with other GPS units for notebooks and laptops that holds the device in place. I also use sticky pads sometimes that stick to the dash and hold things that are placed on them. I have used them with other GPS units. Doesn't make any difference how I secure it, it doesn't work, not even without the vehicle moving (such as an open parking lot at work).

Doesn't make any difference how I secure it, it doesn't work, not even without the vehicle moving (such as an open parking lot at work).

how it is mounted is irrelevant of course, I only ask because if it were the wrong way up it wouldn't work, if it's something you always have in the same place and it has worked previously then not an issue

Back