Xiaomi Action Cam...

- more important (at least for me): does it have image stabilization ?
- WiFi+ Bluetooth 4.0 Remote App control, nice features.
same processor (A7LS) as the SJ5000+ but with the Sony Exmor sensor,
Hopefully maybe it'll be better than SJ5000+ (the reviews do not present SJ5000+ as a best buy).

- more important (at least for me): does it have image stabilization ?
- WiFi+ Bluetooth 4.0 Remote App control, nice features.

Hopefully maybe it'll be better than SJ5000+ (the reviews do not present SJ5000+ as a best buy).

Xiaomi have far more resources available and a stack more money, you'd hope they'd get it right

I like that idea. Or maybe use an old sock with a hole in it? :)

I don't like the idea. With battery inside, the sleeve or sock is going to trap the heat inside and explode in your face :(

It has G-Sensors in the specs, so I would assume that they would have dashcam use as an option.
If not from the start, maybe with a firmware update later.

Malodave

@Dashmellow of course you were joking ......who in their right mind is going to walk around with only one sock on o_O......Ipol

@Dashmellow of course you were joking ......who in their right mind is going to walk around with only one sock on o_O......Ipol

Well, I'm certainly no fool, you know. I intend to put the sock back on my foot when I'm not using the camera. :)

Xiaomi Cation Cam :D

image.jpg

The sock idea is good.
Plus it will be good theft protection on a warm summer day :D put the sock on the camera and put your flip flops on your feet.

Its what is known as video FOOTAGE.........Now say CHEESE........Ipol:p

Unboxing video of the Xiaomi Sports Camera Travel Edition

A little size comparison with the SJ4000 WiFi

Video Sample from the Xiaomi Sports Camera

It's also presaled with selfie monopod stick on Gearbest now. Do you guys prefer a stick with it or not?
1425511974153-P-2446918.jpg

It's also presaled with selfie monopod stick on Gearbest now. Do you guys prefer a stick with it or not?

Would be nice if there's an option without the stick, though some people find it useful. Any other accessories released yet? So far I only see the camera and the selfie stick... Also, do you guys know if there's an option for using it as a dash cam as I cannot find an answer yet.

It looks as if there will not be a loop recording option since there is no real external power. They intend this camera to be used with a phone and as a personal action cam.

Yeah.. As far as I can tell going on the chinese forum, it cannot be a dashcam for now at least... So I guess it's similar to HTC Re, which I also thought of getting but found out cannot use as dashcam either.

Here's the link to the chinese forum, love the balljoint mount lol
http://new.bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread/index/tid/20404/pn/#comment_top

Back