Xiaomi Mijia Car DVR Dashcam (Mstar MSC8328P, Sony IMX323) [GearBest.com]

I can't register the xiaomi.com can anybody help to upload the 1.0.8 firmware? thanks

What kind of wifi transfer speeds do you see ?

What kind of wifi transfer speeds do you see ?
That's a good question mate. didn't measure it but it was slow ish. Wouldn't say more than a few MB per second. Thank god file sizes are small then haha

The wifi connects at 65Mbps but for a 1minute 13 second video file 141.5 MB your looking at about 55 second transfer time on my s7 edge

The wifi connects at 65Mbps but for a 1minute 13 second video file 141.5 MB your looking at about 55 second transfer time on my s7 edge
average of 2.5MB/sec then, on par with the average transfer speeds for b/g/n WiFi in this use case scenario then. wouldn't expect to see wireless A dual-band or AC for years yet on this cost hardware.

Yeah got it installed dont know what changes its made but think it boots slightly quicker now

Yeah got it installed dont know what changes its made but think it boots slightly quicker now

该版本主要进行了以下更新:

****优化改进****

1.开机后wifi热点的状态允许用户设置,增加【开机Wi-Fi设置】入口
2.水印可识别度优化为橙色
3.存储卡的检测识别进行优化
4.优化设置界面
5.优化关机方式,界面直接显示关机画面
6.优化恢复出厂设置验证失败的问题;
7.优化存储卡级别的处理逻辑;

8.修复部分bug

1. boot the wifi hot state allows users to set, increase the [boot Wi-Fi settings] entry
2. Watermarking is optimized for orange
3. Memory card detection identification is optimized
4. Optimize the setup interface
5. Optimize the shutdown mode, the interface directly displays the shutdown screen
6. Optimize the problem of failure to restore factory settings validation;
7. Optimize the memory card level processing logic;

8. Fix some bugs

1. boot the wifi hot state allows users to set, increase the [boot Wi-Fi settings] entry
2. Watermarking is optimized for orange
3. Memory card detection identification is optimized
4. Optimize the setup interface
5. Optimize the shutdown mode, the interface directly displays the shutdown screen
6. Optimize the problem of failure to restore factory settings validation;
7. Optimize the memory card level processing logic;

8. Fix some bugs
Fairly big update as I did experience some issues with memory card when I reviewed it back then

Any issues with focus when cold/hot? In other Xiaomi cameras it was bummer.
Mike

The specs say there is parking mode. Anyone has tried and how it works?

版本介绍:

版本号:V1.0.11

升级方式:

1、手机APP端自动推送

2、手动使用SD卡升级

该版本主要进行了以下更新:

****优化改进****

1.优化部分手机出现点播视频卡顿问题;

2.优化部分手机出现实时预览不流畅的问题

固件版本下载:

下载附件SD_CarDV.rar( 1.9 MB )

版本介绍:

升级方式:

1、手机APP端自动推送

2、手动使用SD卡升级

该版本主要进行了以下更新:

****优化改进****

1.优化部分手机出现点播视频卡顿问题;

2.优化部分手机出现实时预览不流畅的问题

固件版本下载:

download link doesn't work because the file isn't there

版本介绍:

升级方式:

1、手机APP端自动推送

2、手动使用SD卡升级

该版本主要进行了以下更新:

****优化改进****

1.优化部分手机出现点播视频卡顿问题;

2.优化部分手机出现实时预览不流畅的问题

固件版本下载:

Also the firmware update doesn't work thru the app. Says that it downloads but the camera doesn't reboot to perform the update.

Dear,
I try to find the iphone apps that eork with Xiaomi mijia Car DVR .....
I cannot find it on the apple store/ can you help me to find it?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, somewhere on this board I promised to show some footage, when in use, so here it is. Mind, instead of posting 16 clips sepeartely, I just took them all and glued them together, put some random free music on it and dumped it on YT. You may dislike a number or 2 but hey, it's 2017! It's a 30 something minute clip, with some nice music, just sit back and enjoy!

What can I say about it?

- (y) I bought it for 38 bucs in a flash sale (Gearbest), now it's on for U$D 45.59

- :) Great build quality, much smaller than expected, good additional stuff like charger, cable and mount materials
- :) Low visibility from front view, no blinking Christmas tree on this one!
- :) Nice footage, day and night
- :) Even filming in straight and very bright low sun, creates a footage where you can see EVERYTING!
- :) And SIMPLE, my G@d it's simple, gotta love that!
- :) Chinese menu, but with the app at least you know what you're doing
- :( However not all choices in the menu seem to be presented in the app, don't know why
- :) I bought it for in-cabin recording, from behind me, to get a view of the driver too, super happy with the 160 degree AOV
- :( I liked to have the suction cup mount, but I always seem to end up with something DIY to mount my cams anyway... :ROFLMAO:
- :) Instead of supercaps it has a SMALL 240 mAh battery, and I think that's a good thing, to quickly show some clip
- :) WiFi is there if you want to supply the police, traffic dude or insurance some clip over the air!
- :) WiFi can be on or off ALWAYS, that way you can easliy have a quick live view, or change a setting quickly

IN OTHER WORDS:

WHAT A GREAT DASH CAM FOR THIS MONEY!!!

Maybe I forgot something, but will add later here.

Back