Xiaomi Yi Camera: GUI Control & Configure from PC (Win/Lin/Mac)

Yay :) Thats the reason why i added this option. Different options fits for different people, so anyone could set his own best option.

Anyway, i am glad that it is back to previous speeds. YAY :)

Tested ver 0.6.5. same result as @thorroid
If trunk size set to 32kB, c&c can achieved max speed @1.3 MB/s, while I tested in chrome about 13xx kB/s

Another new request, can we have a [cancel] option while download files when in very low speed? instead of close the c&c directly. pls consider this only if you are free.

Actually, i was already considering this and since you requested it, it will be added in next build. Not in near hours, maybe in the evening, tomorrow at most. :)

1.3MB/s ? YAY :) SO glad to see that it really works :) So i will increase default chunk to 8kB (don't want to go any higher as ~some~ obscure hardware may not support it...)

Hi @Andy_S, maybe you can try to take a look at kivy. It's also opensource cross platform GUI based on the python.

http://kivy.org/

Kivy - Open source Python library for rapid development of applications
that make use of innovative user interfaces, such as multi-touch apps.

The android version would be very nice. :) Many users have experienced crashes or even incompatibility with the android Xiaomi app.

Tkinter was deliberately chosen because of the fact that it is native in python without the need of additional modules to be installed.

I will think about android version.

Hi! It would be great if you enable sorting for filelist by type/filename/size/date in asc/desc order.

DAMN, i was affraid when this request will come :D *sigh* I wil TRY.

Sure yourself already know many "un-finish" coding in C&C.
As I said, this is for fun, so just improve it when you're really free.
You already done a great job on this project!

Well, i have three new features in mind now (one of them that autoexec), no loose ends (except that sorting, alright) :)

about the autoexec, can you make the Yi Cam exec without rebooting ?

i am affraid that won't be possible, since .ash script is loaded by RTOS not the underlying linux which we are accessing by JSON & Telnet. Think of it as "bios" of your computer.

:DJust ask, if that is "hacking" function, I don't mind to reboot the cam.

:confused:As I've got some secret info. that maybe the Yi Cam can not "Auto Power On" when plug in to the USB charger.

Due to the hardware design limitation. I just guess it needs Hardware mod.

My thoughts exactly. And that HW mod would be cheap :)

Děkuji vám! There is also a small bug when you navigate in filelist with a keyboard, only filename column data is updated but others seem stuck.

stuck? Only filename column is selected, that is true. Navigate with kbd ... hm... i forgot to add handler for enter / backspace as i didn't use keyboard for it

It is stuck when you're trying to scroll long filelist using kbd, not just with cursor keys but also with pgup/pgdn.

Ah ...... damn... yea, that is true... i will try to fix it, but ... i don't know if i know how. yet.

0.6.7 - Keyboard friendly, mousewheel in Config

- File Manager now properly scrolls on arrow keys (thx to nutsey for bugreport)
- Note underlined letters on some buttons, just press that key
- Config window now supports mousewheel scrolling

Hmm... that didn't take that long :D

Also enter, backspace, delete keys in filemanager do what you expect them to do :)

Back