Xiaomi Yi Custom firmware with lastest revision

Yes, I have already done. Still the same error.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-05-23 09.53.46.png
    Screenshot 2017-05-23 09.53.46.png
    16 KB · Views: 30
ok, no problem. here the v1.5.6 for the 23A at 50Mbit: http://www.easybytez.com/bmyyrvxkpujd

as usual: use it at your own risk.

P.S. as bitrate is much higher than the normal one (i.e. 50Mbit vs 18Mbit), you do need a fast microSD card (i.e. U3 card!).

Hy my cam is version Z23L, by mistake I updated to the latest version of FW, is there a chance to downgrade to version 1.2.13 ??

Hy my cam is version Z23L, by mistake I updated to the latest version of FW, is there a chance to downgrade to version 1.2.13 ??
Did the same thing... Just download the firmware.bin file for z23l and install it.

Now I just modified 1.5.6 firmware from my 22l to work with 35mbps, just need to learn how to open the PRI.a7s file to edit HEX and remove the file size limitation, anyone can give a light?

I've already tried to put both the original FW and the CFW but nothing, but no downgrade .. so should I edit the Hex file by hand?

Hello, i was buty xiaomi yi Z25L. Wchich firmware will be good for this kamera? 35 Mbps and high... Thanks :)

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hey guys,
im new to the whole xiaomi Yi cam topic as I just received my cam a few days ago.
I am very interested into the whole topic and my knowlage into hardware/software is at least not at 0 :)

My cam has the following values:
Z25L Serial Number and 1.5.6 Firmware.

Now my question is:

Is it reasonable to switch to the current 1.5.12 Firmware?

Does someone has a nice working script for me that does the following:
2K P30 with 35MBIT ( I guess more FPS is not possible at this res?!)
1080P60 with 35MBIT ( I guess more Mbit is not reasonable?!)

Can I also Adjust all other stuff that was possible with older firmwares like exposure, night script and so on?
I red that there is a plugin which I can connect through Telnet to the cam and adjust on the fly.
Does this work with my Hardware/Firmware combination too?

Would be more than great if someone has some answers for me.
Or if someone can link me to the basic guides of the firmware / script hacking,
so I have a base to start educating my self and maybe find out the neccessary steps myself.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Best regards
Manuel

Hello guys,

I have a 23L updated to 1.5.6 firmware, I was wondering what changes they've made with the new firmware v1.5.12 and if there's some custom mod that I can install over this latest version.

Thank you very much!
Cheers

Check out Nutsey's Yimax pro and Yimax-non pro auto exec.ash files at goprawn.com for increasing Mbps rates in the 1080p and 2k resolutions.

Hello guys,

I have a 23L updated to 1.5.6 firmware, I was wondering what changes they've made with the new firmware v1.5.12 and if there's some custom mod that I can install over this latest version.

Thank you very much!
Cheers
fw. 1.5.12 only corrects battery level accuracy, and I suspect prevents the usage of auto exec .ash files to customize the operation of the original Yi action cam!
I think Nutsey's .ash files increase the Mbps rate to 40 in high res.

Hello, why NOBODY upload/create for latest 26L????

I flash custom_fw1.2.13_rev22L-23L from my second YI (23L)

I need the 50 mbit High Frame Rate with Samsung EVO Plus 2017 UHS-3 (64GB Micro SD Card)

Please help me to fix or unbrick my device.

All red LED´s light permanent now. :-( I think it´s in bootloop

Howdy, I am using the 23L, serial number starts with Z23L, firmware version 1.5.12. I am an old man and play tennis with the camera mounted on the fence. I only need 1080p at 24 or 30 fps, we don't move that fast, lol. One set of tennis is about 3 gbs, more or less but it's divided into 2 files. Bit of a PITA having to join files before I upload to Google drive so my friends can watch the action. Is there someone out there that could modify the file limitation size to 4gbs? That way, I could get the files up to the drive before we all encounter the big sleep. Thanks in advance if any one of you smart young people who could make the thing that I just put in the root drive of my micro sd card. Also, I could probably use the 35mbs bit rate. Cheers!

New version 1.5.6 (for version 23L) at 50Mbit: http://www.easybytez.com/srng9rhd676x

Fully working with a fast microSD U3 card.
Hi, can you do the modds for the latest firmware?
I tried yours on my 22L and it works but i get several stops(beeps 3 times) when filming guess b/c it reads wrong battery info... :(
Thanks!

L.E. Modified latest firmware(1.5.12) for 35mbps and works great, looks like for 50mbps i need a better card even mine is u3/64 Gb....

Last edited:
Please can anyone tell me if Mighty777 modified firmware will work with a rev25L running 1.5.6

Thanks

Back