YI Action Camera 2 beta tester recruiting

YIcameraCS

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Hello DCT members,

I'm Sami (formerly known as Sami Luo, but that account disabled because of no facebook login after new DCT forum released) from YI Technology (formerly known as Xiaoyi), I mainly am responsible for the social media and forums branding in the company.

Finally I'm allowed to talk something about YI Action Camera 2. I'm using it everyday and it's just amazing and I think it would be unbeatable. When will be out? As Xiaomi slogan suggests: Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. Currently we are looking for beta testers, to quality

1) Comment below or email to sami.luo@xiaoyi.com what special/unique videos (volcano, air diving, surfing etc) you can create and provide the video footage done before(not necessary by action camera)
2) Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/YiCameraOfficial/ and YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIrTFKMVjT82cz85Nekg-OQ

That's all, looking forward to hearing from you.
For action camera 2 features please feel free to join this group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/838989242858914/

What is the diffenrence between Yiaoyi and Yiaomi . Sometime it sound like 2 différents compagny and sometime it look like to be the same.

Thank you

Im interested.

I could use on motorcycle, on kayak or views from hiking to top of mountain

i'm intrested, i have a quadcopter (racer, just got it yesterday ) close friend of mine have different quad too. so we can provide a lot of video.
i can aslo try it as dashcam, and whenever i make mountain bike.
i already have the first xiaoyi camera and pleased with the quality

Interesting !
As I plan to make vertical pictures for creating aerial imagery with the Yi 1, I can make video from a small airplane (4 seats).

What is the diffenrence between Yiaoyi and Yiaomi . Sometime it sound like 2 différents compagny and sometime it look like to be the same.

Thank you
Hi thanks for asking. Xiaoyi is one of the eco-companies of Xiaomi that focusing on cameras. You see mi band, mi power bank, mi scooter etc are all produced by Xiaomi eco-companies, Xiaomi itself produces phones.

I am interested in testing Xiaomi Yi 2 , my subjects are mountains , vegetation , wildlife , insects , etc ... Waiting for information , I greet volume

I am interested. i am in Mai/Juni in Finland for wildlife, fishing, boat and will film this all.

Hi Sami, I'm interested! I usually film golf and snowboarding vids but I also practice kendo and mountain bike.

No more xiaomi, my latest ware I have bought is dashcam quality is not good xiaomi yi focus problem, dashcam focus problem smart home camera focus problem. Always with focus problem last control from xiaomi is missed.

SM-N910C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hello,
which can no longer be saved as a tester for the camera Xiaomi Yi 2 , so do you mean ??
Best wishes Tom.

Mini tripod , the camera Xiaomi Yi and the sea ... 1080p , cloudy day and the waves ... Xiaomi is a really good camera on the go ...;)
Tom.

The second film for test Xiaomi Yi Z23L 1080p 50fps.
Regards, Tom.

My first 3 video files in this discussion 1080p :) . and if need be the next ... :) ) Recordings of my camera I have about 14GB :) XiaomiYi Z23L FW 1.2.13

I can get some great scenery of the river in Oxford UK and the wildlife and plantlife near where I live. I can also do some driving videos and am looking to hook one up to a quadcopter.

I can do hardware review and quality test since I had to fix multiple problems with my YI camera and posted solution for battery drain on forums.

Can review and compare as dashcam comparing to YI I own.

I could post those review on a few polish forums.
Mike

I'm interested! But I use the cameras more for 360 video. You definately want to talk with Stephen Jones at http://www.brahma360.com/
I'm really excited about the higher fps on 1080p but I'm hoping someone can crack the 30fps limit on 4k shooting (or at least 2k @ 60fps).

I've gone though 18 Yi's, great little cameras!

Last edited:
Back