Yi hacked resolution 2304x1296 30fps 35Mbits

so the 35Mbps for 60fps is reasonable value.

is it possible to hack settings to shoot at the full (16 mpix) resolution but with lower fps (e.g. timelapse videos)?
it is even okay, if camera will produce a separate image files at 16mpix/ 2fps -- is it possible?

is it possible to hack settings to shoot at the full (16 mpix) resolution but with lower fps (e.g. timelapse videos)?
it is even okay, if camera will produce a separate image files at 16mpix/ 2fps -- is it possible?
As far as I know, no one has yet found a provision in the camera for changing the frame rate (fps).

I use 23L 1.2.6 camera.
If it possible to use bigger resolution from full hd in timelaps video mode?
Can you send me the autoexec if it can?

I was update for 1.2.12 fw.
Can you send me the autoexec.asf wich 2k in 30 or 35mbits?

can anyone tell me lines for 1920/1080 30Mbps 60 fps for 1.2.12

i did try with this
#enable 1080p60@30Mbps video
writeb 0xC06CC426 0x02
writew 0xC05C1EE2 0x41C8

I think that writeb line is wrong, can someone help me ?

can anyone tell me lines for 1920/1080 30Mbps 60 fps for 1.2.12

i did try with this
#enable 1080p60@30Mbps video
writeb 0xC06CC426 0x02
writew 0xC05C1EE2 0x41C8

I think that writeb line is wrong, can someone help me ?
The 1080/60 resolution is already enabled in firmware version 1.2.12, so you can remove the "writeb" line altogether. You don't need to enable it again.
The "writew" line sets the bitrate for that resolution and the value you have there (0x41C8) is for 25Mbps.
Change that to 0x41F0 (30Mbps) and it should work as you wish.
Be sure to use a proper Unix text editor to make the changes.

Hello guys,

I got honeslty lost reading all the pages and didn't find the answer i was looking for, so im just gonna ask here :)

I was wondering if its possible to get a constant bitrate at 40 and 50mbps. I'm currently testing both bitrates and i see that the bitrate is never constant on the video, e.g when i set 50mbps via script results are usally 42/45/46mbps

My script only has mbps increase and noise reduction:

#fullHD 60 fps 35 Mbps
#writew 0xC05C1EE2 0x420C

#fullHD 60 fps 40 Mbps
#writew 0xC05C1EE2 0x4220

#fullHD 60 fps 50 Mbps
#writew 0xC05C1EE2 0x4248

#de-noise values between 0-16383 (0x0000-0x3FFF)
t ia2 -adj tidx -1 500 -1

How can i make each bitrate line to be constant??

Thanks in advance.

The 1080/60 resolution is already enabled in firmware version 1.2.12, so you can remove the "writeb" line altogether. You don't need to enable it again.
The "writew" line sets the bitrate for that resolution and the value you have there (0x41C8) is for 25Mbps.
Change that to 0x41F0 (30Mbps) and it should work as you wish.
Be sure to use a proper Unix text editor to make the changes.

Thank you :)

Hi,

I am using Xiaomi Yi with firmware 1.12.12 as a DashCam. With day light, the quality is great with 2K resolution and 30Mb/s. However, when driving at night, the reflection from the car plate of the front car always too strong. Is there any hack can tune down the exposure or brightness or contrast so that to reduce the reflection effect.

I borrow my friend's SJ4000+ with default settings. At night drive, the video is a bit darker than the Xiaomi Yi but the reflection from the car plate of the front car is much better.

rgds,
rlpc8

Hi,

I am using Xiaomi Yi with firmware 1.12.12 as a DashCam. With day light, the quality is great with 2K resolution and 30Mb/s. However, when driving at night, the reflection from the car plate of the front car always too strong. Is there any hack can tune down the exposure or brightness or contrast so that to reduce the reflection effect.

I borrow my friend's SJ4000+ with default settings. At night drive, the video is a bit darker than the Xiaomi Yi but the reflection from the car plate of the front car is much better.

rgds,
rlpc8
Try playing with metering mod option

How to identify its version?

Look under the battery cover, you will see serial number. ZXXY.... if Y letter is "L", than you have the "L" version :)

Look under the battery cover, you will see serial number. ZXXY.... if Y letter is "L", than you have the "L" version :)
Thanks for your advice. I have checked the number, the fourth character of the Serial Number is a numeric letter. Is it a defective batch?

Thanks for your advice. I have checked the number, the fourth character of the Serial Number is a numeric letter. Is it a defective batch?

The question was about "L" version because they has not the IR filter installed on the lens.
So you can be proud of your fourth character to be digit, because your lens has IR filter :)

Attachments

• comment_7WHpvwooIQLBTxDIFv1kNzFP22J85o8W,w400.jpg
    comment_7WHpvwooIQLBTxDIFv1kNzFP22J85o8W,w400.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 37
The question was about "L" version because they has not the IR filter installed on the lens.
So you can be proud of your fourth character to be digit, because your lens has IR filter :)
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much. You made me feel more comfortable with my Xiaomi Yi. :) :)

I will keep looking for any hack to resolve my problem. Perhaps, Xiaomi should build more feature in its app to control over the cam.

rgds,
Roman

Back